Gray"WHERE THE HELL ARE WE!!!!"

Gimodelo"I believe it's called the ocean"

Juvia"we've been drifting aimlessly for quite some time..."

Lucy"hey natsu you sure it's around here somewhere!"

Natsu"y...y...yeah...."

Gray"come on natsu we're depending on your nose here gray grip of yourself!"

Juvia"to think a powerful mage as miss erza would be defeated..."

Gray"AIN'T NO WAY SHE WAS BEATEN YOU DON'T KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT ERZA..."

(Y/n)"gray how about whining about the situation and putting your anger towards others you get a hold of yourself and think"

Gray"get a hold of myself...? HOW CAN I WHEN ERZA WAS KIDNAPPED AND HOW CAN YOU BE SO DAMN CALM DON'T YOU TREAT HER LIKE A SISTER!!!!?"

(Y/n)"I still do and don't you ever question that everyone here is tensed from the kidnapping"

Gray"Tch"

Gray sat down still angry I noticed Lucy had something on her mind

(Y/n)"got something to say Lucy?"

Lucy"yeah... those guys they said they were erza's friends... when it comes to erza no one knows much about her at all..."

She's right after many times I've comforted erza when we were kids she never seemed to open up about her past it must be a sensitive subject so I don't think about bringing it up

Lucy"oh!"

Gimodelo"what is it Lucy you see something?"

Lucy"yeah look everyone a tower over there!"

(Y/n)(in mind)'of course it is I made sure to sail is this way without looking suspicious'

(Y/n)"we should keep our guard up we don't know what might be on that island"

We finally got to the island and saw a giant staircase leading to an entrance but it was heavily guarded as usual we hid behind some rocks so we wouldn't get caught

Gray"that's a lot of guards"

Natsu"who cares let's plough right through them!"

Lucy"no way! They got erza and happy if we charge in we'll put them in danger"

Gimodelo"that's why we got water girl to find a different way"

Lucy"water girl?"

Lucy looked confused and just in cue the lovely juvia rose up from the water behind us

Juvia"juvia has found another way into the towers basement through the water"

(Y/n)"good job juvia"

Gimodelo"good work water girl hahahaha"

Juvia"it's about 10 minutes to get there underwater but holding your breath for that long won't be a problem right?"

Natsu"10 minutes is nothing"

Gray"yup"

(Y/n)"me and Gimodelo will make it in 5 minutes"

Gimodelo"10 minutes isn't a problem at all"

Lucy"THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!"

Juvia then held out her hand holding a water bubble

Juvia"please wear this it'll enclose your heads in water that holds oxygen inside so you can breathe underwater"

Natsu"ooooh! By the way who are you?"