Chapter 12

(Y/N)'S POV:

Juvia"music.....?"

(Y/n)"that's right music can be an easy way to bring out emotions, this will help you train but during this training you will have to stay focused and control all those emotions in one not letting a single one get ahead of the rest"

Juvia"I see and how will (y/n)-sama be able to know every emotion juvia is feeling?"

(Y/n)"easy with this"

I created a shadow and pulled out another shadow beast from it but this time it was way different

(Y/n)"with this little guy right here"

Gimodelo"master Irene let you keep that?"

Juvia"Juvia thinks it's cute"

I tossed it to her she caught it and started hugging it tightly

(Y/n)"oh by the way make sure to keep all emotions in check if you don't then-"

The doll then woke up and bonked juvia's head

Juvia"ack! What did juvia do to you!"

(Y/n)"that's a shadow beast doll made by my master to help me focus on keeping the link with my mana by spirit I used it when I was training as well"

Juvia"so juvia must keep her emotions in check or this doll will bonk juvia again?"

(Y/n)"that's right juvia but once you master it you'll be able to keep the link with your mana by spirit even if you are feeling mostly love in the battle field just make sure to use the other emotions as well but don't show them"

I then grabbed a bunch of vinyls and a record player and placed it in front of her

(Y/n)"I will use this music to strengthen your emotional link with your mana and then once you master that we'll do the actual training with your mana and also i and ensure to put vinyls that are boring as to listen to that will make you fall asleep so stay focus no matter what find that rhythm in your emotions to help find your oasis so you can be fully emotionally linked to your mana"

Juvia"juvia understands I will do this for (y/n) sama!"

Gimodelo"also we are gonna come in and try to mess you up from your rhythm"

Juvia"juvia will not be interrupted from her rhythm and will become stronger for (y/n)-samas sake"

(Y/n)"that's good to hear"

I placed in the first vinyl in it was a love song juvia held the doll in her hands and it didn't seem to be doing anything but sleeping til

Doll*snore* *snore* *snore* *snore*sn- HYAGH!"

It bonked juvia on the head she must have let go of her emotions her thrive for love is immense this will take a while

(Y/n)"gimodelo I'm going to nap keep juvia in check and make sure she focuses use pack and run around in the surrounding area and make every leaf rustle to try and throw her off"