53. You Are Free Now

Start from the beginning

Within a few seconds, a group of people come in great numbers pointed their cameras at Qi Le An.

“Qi Le An, Qi Le An, we are from Orange Daily! You have been avoiding us in the last few days, was that because you feel guilty for your Uncle!”

“This is Guang City Entertainment! What did Wei Chang Feng tell you last night when he visited you? Are you two planning something together?!”

“May I ask is it true you have been treating your Uncle horribly?”

“Qi Le An, please say something!”

This was the first time that Qi Le An had been attacked by such a large group of reporters. Chen Shan pulled a long face and separated him from those reporters as they walked out. Thank God our Young Master Chen was so fit and tall, and he just blocked those reporters using his strong arms, he would give those predators a push if they tried to come near.

He ‘stuffed’ Qi Le An into the car and sat next to Qi Le An. The reporters continued to ramble on, blocking the path.

Chen Shan said coldly to the driver, “Let’s go.”

The driver was a crew member, he was sent by Director Chen to help Qi Le An, he had rich experience in getting rid of reporters and paparazzo. In addition, the security guards in the hotel had marched out and drove the reporters away.

A few smart reporters had already jumped on their cars and followed Qi Le An, while others called their colleagues who were lurking on the set. The appearance of Qi Le An made everyone excited, what made this even better was the fact that Wei Chang Feng was involved. Everyone was eager to get some exclusives.

When Qi Le An and Chen Shan arrived at the set, they saw a bunch of well-prepared reporters from afar. Chen Shan clicked his tongue in the car and said, “There are so many of them”

Qi Le An nodded.

The path was blocked by the reporters and paparazzo, there was no point for them to stay in the car. Qi Le A n had to brace himself and get off the car. As soon as he stepped out of the car, he could hear clicks around him.

Qi Le An lowered his head and made a pitiful look.

“Qi Le An, Qi Le An, do you have any explanation for the previous report?”

Qi Le An slowly raised his head and smiled bitterly. “What can I explain, it is sheer fiction.”

Suddenly, the reporters were in an uproar.

This was the first positive response from Qi Le An after the farce. All the reporters acted like they were so pumped, and the guy raised a second question, “Are you saying that the news isn’t true? Then why haven’t you held a press conference?”

“I panicked after it happened, I wanted to solve it, but this is the first time I encountered something like this…”

Qi Le An’s eyes reddened under the watchful eyes of the reporters and he held back the tears. He looked so vulnerable and so pitiful, the reporters instantly felt sorry for him.

“Long story short, I am a trainee in Glory, I trust my company will handle this for me..”

Qi Le An’s words also made sense, and the reporters had heard the undertone and they were going to get to the bottom of this matter.

“Are you implying that Glory is being unfair to you?”

“Glory has always been famous for being harsh on their trainees. Can you share some stories with us?”

“May I ask if there is some information that Glory wished to hide?”

However, Qi Le An kept mute. He had given them enough hints. Chen Shan showed up again and protected Qi Le An as they walked into the set.