-13-

(1-16-22
*casually fucking D I E S*
So um a lot has happened since the last chapter. I got a girlfriend who was gender fluid, which was fun, who ended up cheating and is now dating the dude they cheated on me with. Fun. Other than the drama their bf and their friends are causing everything's peachy)

(yeah no, I couldn't get myself to write about their date so fuck that.)

(1-22-22
Even though the end will be ah ha just wanna say Val here is genderfluid. I'll make that more obvious cause I wrote the original and the beginning of this book when I was still questioning that)

I smiled as I walked back in, seeing Tony surprisingly asleep on the couch while Colin was chilling on the table. He turned and immediately looked away once he looked at us, making me confused but just continued upstairs. Harry kissed me bye before heading to his room, making me smile widely before going inside mine. I quickly changed and decided that I don't need to sleep since I have the weekend off. I hummed as I left my room, pausing when I see Harry's door slightly opened. I frown before peaking in, seeing him take off his shoes.
"..... Haaaarrryyy."I quietly said, the man kinda surprised by my presents.

"Yes?"He asked, making me walk in. I flop in his bed and hugged him, squeaking slightly as I nuzzle my head against his back. He chuckled, turning his body to kiss my head.
"Let me get dress and I'll give you all the cuddles you want."He said, rubbing my cheek before kissing me on the lips. He let go of me and headed to his bathroom, leaving me to think. I smiled, happiness flooding me as I think of him. I laid back, jumping when I heard Manny call my name.

"I'm in here Manny!"I called out, seeing him peek his head in the room.

"Why are you in Harry's room?"He asked, making me flush slightly.

"I wanted to hug him."I honestly said, him giggling. He then frowned, making me go to him.
"Hey, what's wrong?"I asked, to boy shaking his head.

"Something bad is gonna happen. I had a dream about it."He said, making me furrow my brows.

"What did you dream about?"I asked, holding his hands as I crouched. I watched as he teared up, my eyes widening.

"Harry's head popped and he disappeared, leaving glitter on the ground."He said, making me stare at him.

"Harry's fine. He's not gonna disappear. I'll make sure of that."I said, wiping his tears away. He nodded, holding up his pinky.
"Promise?"He asked, making me nod as I linked mine with his.

"I promise."I smiled, the boy now smiling as he turned and ran. This puzzled me but I've learned not to think too hard about it, especially since I'm the same. Harry came out, raising a brow at me as I stood.

"What did Manny come in for?"He asked, making me smile before frowning.

"Manny had a dream you were gonna disappear, so I just reassured him that you weren't."I explained, him sighing as he sat down on his bed.

"He's been having dreams like that since the.... The teachers appeared."he said, making me sit next to him.

"That's understandable. I literally backed into you when I met Tony and broke down cause of Shrignold and Colin. For a child, they're pretty traumatizing before you get to know them."I said, leaning against him slightly.
"I can chat with him about it if ya want. I have the experience for it, heh."I offered, him looking at me before standing.
"Is that a-"I yelped when he picked me up, closing the door before tossing me on his bed. I laughed as he moved the blankets and hopped in next to me, hugging me close to him.

"You could take him out tomorrow as a self care day, I know that'd make him happy but right now your mine."He said, making me flush as I smiled. I snuggled my head against his chest, happy to be in his arms. It felt better than what I imagined, all those long nights of dreaming plaguing my mind. I looked up and smiled before kissing his jaw, the red man looking down at me.

"I love you Harry."I said, his eyes widening before he kissed my jawline too.

"I love you too Val, more than you can imagine."He said back, kissing me again and again before trailing soft kisses down my neck. I clenched my jaw trying my best not to make noise until he bit me hard, a small gasp escaping. He chuckled before sucking on my skin, the weird feeling blossoming into a warm feeling in my chest. How did Harry get good at this?

((1-28-22)
⚠️‼️Smut up ahead! I'll tell you when it ends‼️⚠️

(9-28-22

Nope. Fuck this. I'm taking this out cause I regret ever writing this portion so yeah!

Bye bye this part here!)

⚠️‼️Smut ends here!‼️⚠️

"I love you"

I open my eyes slowly, seeing Harry's relax form hugging me. My eyes widen as I remember what I did. What we did. I smiled, snuggling my head against his chest before feeling my body fall asleep. No. I open my eyes to see a room with a camera, a duck and a yellow balloon on a table. I walk forward, confuse.
"What the..."I turn my head to see Harry, white plastic golf balls all over a red suit. He stared at me before his eyes widened, rushing forward.

"Oh no, Val!"He yelled, holding me close before a loud 'Cut!' sounded. I just stared as his head exploded, glitter falling to the ground. I gripped onto the now empty red suit as I felt tears fall down my face.

"Harry...? Harry! HARRY!"I screamed, grabbing handfuls of glitter as a flurry of tears streamed down my face. I screamed as black figures grabbed me, pulling back as all I could do was stare at the pile that I knew was Harry.
"HARRY! HA-"
"RRY!"I screamed as I sat up in bed. His bed. I looked around me, finding him gone. I zoomed out of his room and rushed downstairs, watching the front door close. I ran to the door, feeling arms pull me back.
"No! I need to go after him!"I shouted, turning to see Colin holding me back.

"Val, you can't...."He said, making me shake my head furiously.

"He was right! Manny was right. Harry is going to disappear but I need to get him. I need to save him!"I begged, starting to feel dizzy. Colin held me close as another person came up to us, a blue frown plastered on his face as I lost balance.

"Val, he's already gone. You can't save him."Tony said, making me shake my head as I weakly hit Colin while trying to move yo the front door.

"Please, he's all I have. He's all I ever had. I can't lose him, not when I only started to feel love again."I cried, feeling my body go limp. I leaned against Colin who picked me up, taking me upstairs while I weakly hit his keyboard chest.
"Please.... Save him... Save... Who.... Who was I..?... "I asked, looking up at his screen face.

"Someone who loves you."He said, making me shake my head as he laid me down in my bed.

"No.... What was I... What was I talking about? Why am I crying?"I asked him, reaching up and grabbing his hand.
"Don't leave me alone."I softly said before passing out, the computer sighing as he stared at my unconscious form. He pressed his screen to my head, imitating a kissing sound before leaving my room down to the living room.

"Is she- er, they ok?"Tony asked, Colin staying quiet.

"..... Not when Val realizes what happened...... She'll hate us..... She'll hate me."Colin said, a puff of smoke going off before a humanoid version of Colin appeared. He sat down on the couch, tears in his eyes as Tony sat there, a empty look in his eyes.

".... She will..."

(1-24-22
Its three fucking thirty three am. I'm too tired to write more so sorry for the short chapter. I'll write one tomorrow)

(1-28-22)