-3-

(I'll put her design in the next chapter

Also, this will be a long chapter.  so enjoy!)

.
.
.
.

I wake up to knocking, making me yawn as I stood. I open my door to find Manny, him looking up at me.
"Hey Manny, you need something?"I asked, him shaking his head as he twiddled his thumbs. I crouched, smiling at him.
"So why are you here?"I asked, the shy boy looking down.

"Do you wanna come with us to have a picnic?"He asked, making me smile.

"Of course, but first I'll get ready. Ima look a little spooky when I come out, okay?" I said, him smiling.

"Can I watch you become spooky?"He asked, making me chuckle.

"I'll come get you before I do. Can you go down and ask when we're gonna leave?"I ask, him nodding excitedly. I pat his head before he ran off, turning and closed the door. I checked the time to see it was 12, making me sigh. I got 11 hours of sleep. That's good. My appointment is from 5-6:20 so hopefully we go before that, or I'm gonna have to decline their offer. I change into black pants and my dress shirt, making sure to put on my black binder. For a cis female, I sure do love dressing like a man. I put on deodorant and perfume, using the men's one I had. I head downstairs, smiling at Harry who wore his apron again.

"Morning Val, sleep good?"He asked, making me nod.

"Surprisingly I did."I said, seeing Manny run in from the living room.

"We're leaving at 2!"He said, making me laugh.

"Thanks buddy."I said, my eyes widening when he hugged my leg and ran back into the living room. I looked at Harry shocked, him also surprised but happy.

"Your growing on him."He said, making me smile as I glance toward the living room.

"Yeah.. I am."I said, still smiling. I sat down on one of the stools, watching Harry make pancakes. He turned to me.

"Didn't you say you had an appointment today?"He asked, making me nod.

"Yeah, it's at 5."I had, resting my head on my hand.

"Want me to come with you?"He asked, putting the pancakes he made in a container filled with them.

"It's fine. I can go by myself."I said, closing my eyes for a few seconds before opening them.
"Plus it's my first appointment with her. We're just gonna go over what I have and how she can help me. My other therapist chatted with her about my growth, so she'll probably help me with my depression and insomnia."I explain, him nodding.

"Well, if you change your mind just tell me."He said, turning around to face me fully.

"Pancakes?"He offered, making me chuckle.

"Just one, gotta watch what I eat."I said, him nodding slowly. He gave me a plate and I took it to the dining room, seeing Robin and Manny there. The dining room was in between the kitchen and the living room, the stairs and front door being in the living room. I sat down next to Manny, Harry joining us after some time. I noticed Tony sitting with us, reading his newspaper while drinking coffee. Coffee sounded nice but I didn't want to get some, though luckily I didn't need to. Harry set a cup in front of me, making me smile as I nodded in thanks to him. I drank it, immediately feeling the caffeine calm me. I finish my breakfast and Manny joined me in my room, watching me put on makeup. I put some blush on him cause he wanted me too, going back to my face. I put on my white contacts, Manny repeating how cool it looked. I then shaded my cheekbones and nose, making myself look more masculine just with eye shadow. I then used dark purple under my eyes, putting black eye shadow around my eyes. I finished it with eyeliner, doing a small wing along with a pointed cat eyeliner.I took my spray bottle and wet my hair, brushing it back. I looked at Manny, him watching me.