Saviours Against Evil!

"A-A what?" Asked Ena, making sure she heard Sterling right.
"A Killing Game."
"GRR! STERLING THAT WAS MY LINE!"
"No it wasn't. If you remember what she told us, anyone can say it."
"W-What?! KILLING GAME?!" Yelled Lizzie, making the crowns smirk.
"Yes! A Killing Game!" Said Rusty.
"Can you give us some context? This is confusing for my tiny brain!" Said Ruby.
"Well, we kidnapped you all and it's was very hard, since you are all from different universes. And we are forcing you to stay on this island forever!" She explained.
"B-But why is the k-killing part relevant?" Asked Alphys, shaking.
"Glad you asked. However, we kinda need to go relax our aching muscles since we haven't rested since we got you all. It took 62 HOURS. So unfortunately we need to do this." Said Sterling, pressing a button and running away with his siblings. Mysterious gas floods the room.
"E-EVERYONE COVER YOUR MOUTH! I-IT'S SLEEPING GAS!" Yelled Tankman. Everyone tried, but it was too strong. They all black out...

"E-ENA?! WHERE ARE YOU GURL?! IF YOU DISAPPEAR YOU'LL MISS OUT ON THE..."
The words flood in and fade out, a very familiar voice.

...
*DING DONG DING DONG!*
Ena slowly gained consciousness... She was in a room?

 She was in a room?

She looked around. There was random yellow and blue paintings and sculptures. A hour glass and a dog shaped ornament.
That seems familiar...
There was a note on the bed she was on and a electronic device shaped like a laptop.
"Hello Geometry Researcher!
This device is your Crowntop! Enjoy using it, as it can't run out!
-Rusty :)
(PS: The Crowntop is really important and useful. Don't break it pls they are really hard to make 0~0)
She pressed the button on the keyboard and it turned on. There were several apps. Such as:
Messenger
QnA
Room Service
Personal Information
Personalised Advice

She clicked QnA.

Q: Why are you doing this?
A: Despair or something.
Q: Can you let us go?
A: No. You can only leave if:
1. You and a few others are the last ones alive
2. You kill someone and get away with it
3. You escape the island (which is impossible because the water very is rough when you are far from the island)
Q: What are the rules?
A: Basically, if you kill someone and get away with it, you can leave. If you get caught, however, that's the fun part ;) if you get murdered, we can easily just lock away everything personal to you. And violence against us means elimination. If by any chance you die accidentally you are not only a fucking idiot but there won't be a class trial (a debate about the crime where everyone is involved) speaking of, class trials happen when a murder takes place and the body is found. There will be an investigation before the trial. 2 is the max you can kill. And about regular life, you all have money called croins. You can buy stuff. That's all!

She felt sick just looking at it. They really expect her to kill?!

To take her mind off it, she checked out room service. It showed stuff she could buy, room settings and it stated someone came up to deliver this stuff.