"Maybe we should take it slow and see where it goes ?" Remus spoke hesitantly.

"Sounds good" she whispered and closed her eyes.

Remus waited for a few minutes before planting a gentle kiss on the top of her head.

"Good night" he whispered.

The next day, everyone tried guessing and making assumptions but they weren't any close. They had decided to first let Hermione and Remus in on the information before telling Dumbledore.

The next day passed quickly, and they waited for the newly wedded couple.

Remus and Hermione were ready to apparate back.

Hermione turned towards the landscape, looking at it one last time and taking in the beauty. A few tears gathered in her eyes and Remus who was standing beside her noticed this.

"Are you alright?" He asked concerned for his young wife.

"Yeah" she laughed a bit, "don't worry, it's just that it's so beautiful that leaving this is making me cry. It happens every time I travel to any beautiful place."

"Well, maybe after this is all over we all can come here and explore more of Alaska. It will be more fun with a larger group." Remus said.

"Yes that will definitely be more fun," Hermione said as she finally turned her eyes away from the landscape. She grabbed Remus' hand and looked at him in the eye, giving a slight nod.

They apparated.

After they got back, the couple was informed of the recent discovery.

Hermione came in front of Wilhelmina and gently held her shoulders.

"You are brilliant Wil" she smiled brightly. Wilhelmina beamed back, happy for being by her elder twin.

"Wilhelmina, just try to recall the night, there must be something that might have slipped your mind," Remus said with an encouraging look.

The next hour was spent trying to recall.

When everyone was just about to give up, Wilhelmina's face held a recognition.

"What is it ??" Fred asked eagerly.

"Ambigram" she muttered with a dazed look. "On the middle of a wall, there was an ambigram."

She quickly picked a paper and pen and started drawing it.

"Here this is it" she showed them the sheet, everyone came closer to examine it

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Here this is it" she showed them the sheet, everyone came closer to examine it.

"What is this ?" Ron asked

"Honestly Ronald, it's an ambigram, it's written Mephistopheles" Hermione spoke, looking at it intensely, trying to remember where she had seen it.

"Wil, doesn't this look familiar?" Hermione asked.
"Yeah I thought that too when I first saw it"

"Try remembering it," Harry suggested.
"Honestly Hadrian, I am done stressing my brain for today. I am going to bed" Wilhelmina left.

Soon everyone else went back to bed. Hermione and Remus walked into Hermione's room. Hermione's room was bigger amongst the two so it was decided that they would stay in her room, Remus' stuff was already there.

Remus came out from the bathroom, ready to go to bed and sleep when he saw Hermione sitting beside the window with a faraway look that she always had when she was thinking.

"Still thinking of the ambigram ?" He asked, in a low voice, not wanting to startle the girl.
"Yeah, it's just that I have seen it somewhere, I just can't remember where," Hermione stressed.
"Hey, listen we can figure it out tomorrow. You must be tired, let's just sleep and tomorrow with a refreshed mind you will be able to remember." He said and guided her towards the bed.

On their first night together, they had been extremely embarrassed about having to share a bed. But then. they both realised that they were married and adults. So it was decided that they will just share the bed.

Soon they both fell deep into slumber.
Everyone else also slept peacefully, unaware that from tomorrow, nothing will be peaceful.

Their lives were going to change.

Author's note - Hey!! Here's another chapter. It was more of a setting for the next chapters, they are going to have more action. Soon we will know more about Wilhelmina's past and the upcoming threat. Let me know what you think of it and please vote.
Thank you. Bye.