Chapter 67: School Festival Part 1

(Gonna change some events since it's fun that way. Don't expect this arc to be the same to the one in the anime. Things like times and events might be drastically changed)

.....................................................................................................

1 week later...

I had woken up late due to fulfilling Toga's insurmountable sex drive. However, it wasn't something I would say was bad. 

Taking a shower, eating a piece of toast, and changing

Toga: Don't go to school today! You have the day off! Stay here with me, Kiyo!!!

Me: No. I've used the clone too much. I heard they're doing a festival of some sort at school, so it would be best if I actually went myself. And besides, it's been a while since I've seen everyone. 

Toga groaned as she sat on top of our bed. 

Toga: But I wanted the three of us to get ice cream! 

Me: You can get it with Eri. I'll be home for dinner so I can buy some when I get back. 

Toga pouted as she looked away. I grabbed her face and kissed her which surprised her. She then wrapped her legs around me as she started to suck on my neck.  

I should have known better. As soon as this happened, it escalated out of control. 

And just like that, I was one hour late to school. 

...

...

...

I sat in the back of the class as I sighed.

Midoriya, who was sitting right beside me, leaned over and whispered in my ear.

Midoriya: How you holding up from yesterday, Ayanokouji?

Huh? My clone didn't say what happened this week aside from the festival so I was curious. 

Me: What do you mean?

Midoriya: Damn, you're amazing Ayanokouji. Nothing fazes you. First destroying your locker, trying to frame you for things you didn't do, and just yesterday she 'misfired' a canon right at your face! You're so mature. 

Midoriya smiled as I was surprised. 

She really took it that badly? Then if she did that these past few days, what on earth does she plan on doing today? 

Me: It's just harmless pranks. She'll get over it. 

Midoriya: But seriously Ayanokouji. I don't know much about love, but shouldn't you break up with someone privately. 

Me: I was in a hurry that day so I needed to say it right away. I thought we could just remain friends but I guess she still can't keep her emotions to herself. 

I sighed. This might be one of the few times I feel actual pity for someone. My clone is paying the price for my mistake. But what's done is done. I'm sure it will only be for a few more days. 

Kirishima, who was listening to our conversation, joined in. 

Kirishima: Ayanokouji

Me: Yeah?

Kirishima: You should try mending your friendship with Momo before the Festival starts in a couple of hours. 

Me: Why?

Kirishima: Well, you see. Momo is the head of the planning committee for our music act. And since she's been so pissed off at you, out of all of us, you're the only one without a set role so you've been hanging out with Mr. Aizawa for a week.