Chapter 66: We're Done (Lemon?)

Magsimula sa umpisa

Opening her legs, she threw away the blankets as she loosened her bra.

Toga: You haven't been releasing your sexual urges, so I can help you, Kiyo~. We do have an hour until Eri might wake up. 

Smiling even more she lied on my bed. 

Toga: I'm all yours~!

Reaching for my shirt and pants, I grabbed them along with a belt. 

Me: As much as it tempts me, and it does, Eri could hear and wake up. Who knows the explanations that would be taken to alleviate the situation?

Crawling towards me, she licked her lips. 

Toga: Who cares about that? We'll be done before she even wakes up. I can already tell we'll be pretty compatible. 

Me: How do you know if we never had sex together?

Toga: Because unlike Momo, I'm not basic. I'm crazy, remember? We might destroy this entire room~!

Me: Which adds to the reasons why we shouldn't. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be taking a bath. 

Going towards the door, I was about to turn the knob, when Toga reached forward and grabbed me, throwing me back into bed. 

Toga: I won't let you escape today. This time, I'll make sure you pop my cherry~!

Getting on top, my bulge wasn't calming down as she smirked. 

Toga: Let's have fun, Kiyo~! You'll see just how good it'll feel. 

Sliding off her bra, she threw it at my face as I caught it. 

Toga: They got bigger, hehe. But not as big as this...

Reaching down, she grabbed my crotch. 

Toga: It's really big. You have no idea how much time I wanted to do this. 

Me: Fine, let's get it over with. 

Toga pumped her hands out in happiness. 

Toga: Finally!!!

I can't lie and say I'm not interested. She certainly is more appealing of a snack than Momo, given figure, and attitude. Her boldness, and faces of pure pleasure are definitely a turn-on. She is also one of the only people I trust, my closest comrade, and the one I started my villain career with. I've underestimated how much I care for her. 

Bringing down my boxers, she smiled even more as she giggled. 

Toga: It's perfect~! Kiyo is the perfect man~!

Sliding her panties down her tight leggings, she lowered her clit as it touched my bulge. 

Toga: *moaning* Ahhhh, it's touching. 

Damn, she's really good. Seeing this glorious sight, my mouth started to move into a smile. 

Me: Just do it already.

Toga smiled back as she was breathing more heavily.

Toga: Gladly~

Eri: Papa-san!

Knocking on our door caused me to get back to my senses. 

Grabbing Toga and throwing her off me, I got up and tried to divert blood flow on my bulge, but it wasn't working. 

Me: Damn. 

Getting up, Toga was pissed. 

Toga: Find out what she wants, and let's continue.