"Where's my gun?"
There was some silence for a second before someone approached Huey and placed an assault rifle in his hand. Before letting it go the man looked into Huey's eyes. "You see your brother... You kill him. No hesitation. Or I kill you with no hesitation." He said with a strong French accent.

He let go off the gun. "My name is Hans, and I'll be your personal bodyguard for this mission. Come on, let's go before your brother skips town." Hans led Huey to a back of a car and they both climbed into the back seat.

The car started as soon as they got in, they left out of the front of the ware house, two cars following behind him.

The whole car ride, Huey was thinking about if Riley was there. He knew he couldn't kill Riley, it didn't help that Riley recently saved his life. But, then Huey almost got Riley killed. What shall he do?

He didn't have much time to think about any of this because he arrived at Cindy's spot in the city. It wasn't much at all. No guards out front, no lookouts, not even cars.

No said a word as they all got out of their cars. This was just a simple kill and go mission. Hans and Huey walked up to the front door first. Hans put his his ear to the door, seeing if he could hear a thing. "Can't hear anything. Bust it open." Hans said quirky.

Huey took a deep breath and then kicked in the door. He raised his gun and aimed it around, expecting to immediately getting into a shoot out. The place was empty. It was weird. You could easily tell the people here were in a hurry to leave.

Hans looked around with a confused face and then his face contorted in anger. "You little negro." He turned around, putting a cold barrel to Hueys head. "You fucking warned them."

Huey rolled his eyes. "Listen, Hans... How could I warn him? Georgie drove me to the warehouse. I walked straight into it, no stops. And you saw me the whole car ride here. There's no way." Huey carefully explained.

Hans sniffled and nodded. "I believe you but don't fuck with me." He turned around, reaching into his pocket. "I have to explai-" Huey shot Hans in the head. He watched his body fall to the ground and put an extra bullet in his head.

His plan was in action. He couldn't sit still anymore and watch as everything he did was put into question. It was time to take some action. The people who were guarding the outside of the place heard the shooting. Huey acted fast, running out of the back of the building as he heard everyone running in.

He saw a bullet whizzing past his head as he rushed out the back.

"Get em!" He heard.
Huey dropped his gun as he ran out of the back, wanting to blend into the crowds. He placed his hood up, as he cut a corner and began to stop running, placing his hands in his pocket and putting his head down. The men ran right past them.

Cool, he escaped Felipes men. Now, he's on his own. The only people he could think that help him right now is Jazmine and Riley. Riley had a rocky relationship with Huey. But they were still brothers and that meant something. But, the thing was. Where were they?

That goes right back to Jazmine, the expert at finding people.

Jazmines POV

I was drinking a coffee at a cafe while scrolling through my phone before it started to ring. I saw the name Huey across the screen and contemplated not answering but I did it anyways. "Hello?" I say

"Listen clearly. You're in danger. I'm not working for Felipe anymore... What I want you to do is give Cindy a call. Tell her that YOU are in danger and make her send you an address. Then send me it." He heard him ranting at the other line.