Ch.12 The Water Hashira

Start from the beginning

Finally theirs Momo, she is the oldest of the eight being the first one I found and saved. She struggled with everything and I could tell as the other girl's came around and learned the breathing faster. She was suffering from self confidence issues and even depression, it wasn't like she wasn't training hard enough it just seemed like she wasn't compatible with Water Breathing. I recommended that she should start practicing a different technique but she was determined to be just like me. The problem was I don't want any of them to be like me.

When Momo ran off to final selection without my approval and also took it at that "place". I was worried, scared, pissed all of the above. But imagine my shock when she came back alive plus she finally performed a form. Ever since thing she has improved drastically and I couldn't be prouder even if I don't show it. I stopped reminiscing once I reached the dining room seeing Momo had put my plate down already and was putting the rest of the plates down. I sat at the head of the table and looked at the food. Just some simply salmon radish a family traditional food. Don't know why though.

I waited for the rest of the girls before I ate, they eventually arrived and we said our thanks. As usual Momo made a masterpiece and got compliments from the rest of the girls causing her to blush.

Yoko: This is really good Momo!

Momo: I just put it together I didn't do much.

Nami: Nonsense Momo your an excellent cook. Have more confidence already damnnit!

Leiko: Calm yourself Nami.

Nami: (sigh) Yes master.

Momo: How did you like it, Seki?

Seki: I-It's g-good..

Gina: So Momo do you cook this for your boyfriend Izuku?

(silence) (then the pressure came making everyone freeze)

Leiko:(tic mark) ("Sweet" Smile) Could you please repeat that Gina.

Gina: I uh I asked if Momo makes th-this for her bbboyfriend? 'Master's scary!'

Leiko:(tic mark)("Sweet" Smile) No his name and all of it please.

Momo: U-um master why do you want his name.

Leiko: (ticmark)("Sweet" smile)No reason. Sooo, Momo when were you going to tell me that you had a boyfriend?

Momo: Uh um you see about that. Um I was going to tell you because you know I love you as an mother. But I really like this boy and I didn't want you kill him. So please forgive me! (Bows)

Leiko: (sigh) It's ok Momo I don't blame you. I can be a little crazy sometimes. (picks up glass cup to drink) So what's his name and how long have you been together?

Momo: Um I say about a month at most, he is really sweet once you get past the layers. I think you would like him master. Oh his name is Izuku Midoriya.

*Crack**Crack*

They all look at me seeing the glass I was holding slowly start cracking. I put it down to make sure I don't make a mess or hurt my hand.

Leiko: Well would you look at the time. It seems I better start heading out for my mission. Be safe girls, I'll be back hopefully in the morning. Momo we need to talk we I get back.

Momo: Ookay Master but are you mad Master?

Leiko: Not at all! 'I'm going to kill that bastard when I get my hands on him.'