♡ chapter 28 ♡

"looking at you wearing them make me want to take you on date everyday"
Jungkook said in awestruck.

He was completely whipped for his own omega husband trying the new clothes in their shared bedroom because of his own request. Jimin just could not make himself rejecting the alpha as he obeyed what the older asked for since earlier.

"you deserve so much love"
The alpha said with a small smile.

This had caused the omega to turn his head away, not wanting his husband to notice the red blush on his cheeks.

"thank you for everything"
Jimin muttered in pure sincerity.

Jungkook only shook his head in denied with a small smile still plastered on his face. He then reached out to hold both of Jimin's hand into his larger one and caressed his knuckles.

"I'm wondering, don't you want to hang out outside alone just like others?"

Not really understanding what the alpha meant just made Jimin tilted his head in confusion. Jungkook seemed hesitant as he took a deep breath.

"don't you feel like I'm trapping you in this penthouse or something like that?"
Jungkook asked with gentle tone.

Jungkook does not want the omega to misunderstand what he tried to say or else he afraid that he might hurt Jimin's feelings. He will not forgive himself if he sense any single changes from the scent of his husband.

"after what they did to my family before, i guess now i began to have a little bit trust issues on almost everyone"

The omega open up without making eye contact with his husband. It was quite clear that he referred to Lee family even though he did not mention them.

"so i prefer stay inside instead of being in public, this house is cozy enough"

His small fingers were playing with the bottom of his sleeve to get rid of his anxious just by standing in front of his own husband in their shared bedroom.

"but i trust you Jungkook hyung and taehyungie also my seokjinnie hyung"
He added before the alpha could speak.

"you got no idea how i want to put them into jail after what they just did to you"
Jungkook finally said with unreadable expression plastered on his face.

The smile that the alpha used to wear earlier now being replaced with a thin line, no longer showing his adorable small bunny smile. Jimin somehow felt uneasy with the stare as he just kept his head low to look over the floor.

"but I'm okay now, i have you"
Jimin said before his eyes widened in pure surprise, bringing both of his small hands up to cover his mouth.

The confidence came out of nowhere and Jungkook could not help but to feel amused just by looking at his flushed red husband. The anger for Lee family now has been forgotten by him.

"if you want to go out just let me know"
Jungkook forming a small smile just like earlier as he patted his husband.

Jimin nodded his head, pink blush tinted on his cheeks as he could not able to lift his head up to look at his husband.

Even though the alpha called for him, he can only hummed in response. This had caused Jungkook to grow worried as he afraid Jimin might be mad or upset with him because of his question earlier.

"love, what's wrong?"
Jungkook asked with raised eyebrows.

"i g-guess my hair stuck at the price tag"
Jimin mumbled with soft tone.

The alpha furrowed his eyebrows before he understood what his small husband meant. He could not help but to laugh first before reaching out his arms to pull the omega a bit more closer to him.

"stay still like this, be a good boy"

It does not take a long time for the alpha to pull the strings of hair from the price tag of the clothe. A sigh of relief came from Jimin when he can finally move his head again without stuck anymore.

The omega thanked his husband as he brought his hand to rub his aching neck. He was glad that his hair did not stuck there and cause him to cut them.

He did not have any intentions to change his hair cut yet since he loves tying his overgrown hair into a small ponytail.

"oh, you got phone a call"
Jimin exclaimed as he pointed towards the vibrating phone on the table that Jungkook had put into silent mode.

The alpha raised his eyebrows as the name of his employee popped on his phone screen. It must be about office work as Jungkook did not hesitate to pick it up in front of his husband.

For Jungkook, he did not think that he was supposed to hide anything from his own husband especially when it only comes about work. Jimin deserves to know everything about him.

Meanwhile the omega rubbed his nape before he stepped out of the bedroom, he noticed that his husband were eyeing him all the time until he disappeared behind the wooden door.

He thought the alpha might need some privacy at this moment but the main point is he only want to go to kitchen and grab a glass of water. His throat has been sore from earlier but he did not want to leave the alpha alone in their bedroom just like that.

Jimin hummed a song as he saw a few cartons of juices in the fridge. He took a random carton out of the fridge and pour the juice into a glass.

The omega has not planning to return to their bedroom yet as he just stayed in the kitchen, wrapping his hands around the clear glass in silence.

"they won't come back right?"
Jimin asked himself.

His mind was too clouded with some random thoughts as he just staring over the marbel table. The omega did not even blink his eyes for a second as he felt himself began to worry over nothing.

"no, it won't happen"
Jimin said to shrug off the negative thoughts and finish his juice.

_***_

double update !

i would like to focus on taegi a bit

share me your thoughts !

thank you for reading !