𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 8

Start from the beginning

'I forgot to add that...' I noticed that his hands are still in my shoulders, "Tanjirou-sama, can you let go of my shoulders now?" I asked still not looking at him because of that embarrassing imagination I had.

"Hmm... Well, beg for it." he said jokingly, 'This man...! He sure is challenging.' I think of an idea to beg for him, I know this tease will be bad because it can sound weird... I'll just try to know his reaction... I breathe in, I take his one hand and put it in my cheek and looked at him saying.

"Oh please, Tanjirou~" I begged at him teasingly, I then landed a small kiss in his palm, that made him flinch, 'If he can flirt then, I can too.'

I looked to see his reaction, his cheeks are burning crimson red almost taking over his face, he then lets go of my shoulder and take his other hand I'm holding, 'It worked! I never thought that he's that vulnerable.' I thought chuckling a bit.

"S-S-Sorry Kanao.." He started to walk in his bed to sit down and started to eat his breakfast, 'Should I stay or leave? Tanjirou-sama looks like a robot right now... Was that bad? I felt kinda guilty...'

...

'I should totally leave to escape this awkward situation.'

"Tanjirou-sama, please eat your food properly, I'll be leaving for now.." I said but,

"You said you can't leave when I'm in my room." He said while chewing on his food.

'I did tell him that. I can hear that he's really serious right now...' I bowed and just stood there while waiting for him to finish his food. 'I wonder if I should say sorry... He's never been this quiet before... But why is he blushing..'

I think I should. "Tanjirou-sama... I-I'm sorry that I beg at you like that, I hope you can forgive me to my mistake." I said looking down how I wish I haven't done that... After he's done drinking he spoke, "It's fine Kanao, it's nothing to me." He looked away after that,

'Nothing to him yet he's not even talking to me, not talkative as ever...' I just asked, "Are you going out today?" 'Because I'm hoping you do.' "No... I'll be staying here the whole day, you know what it means." He said, I sighed in disappointment. 'In this whole embarrassment.'

'I still have to stay here for the whole day.'

Tanjirou's POV

I've gone quiet still can't forget how she begged... at me, 'That beg isn't anything my siblings and I do... Hers is... It's stuck in my head, it's weird but I liked it... She kinda sound seducing there... The way she said my name...'

I slightly shook my head not wanting to get caught by Kanao, 'Too unholy...! Just focus on eating, Tanjirou and forget what happened, don't act different towards Kanao.' "Kanao, have you already ate?" I asked looking at her, she's standing statue in there again I wonder if she's not getting tired.

"Yes Tanjirou-sama, thank you for asking." She responded, 'How can she be formal and flirty at the same time... I can't believe that she can make me blush crazy like that. Giving her a ramune this morning won't be good for her health...' I thought feeling the heat in my cheeks again...

As soon as I finished eating the breakfast, Kanao approaches me walking over but sooner I saw her tripped on the floor, I blushed furiously knowing that she fell exactly to my bottom..! 'Kanao..!! Please stand up quick..!'