𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 8

CHAPTER 8

Friday
7:00 A.M

Kanao's POV

I'm going to his room to give him his breakfast today, it's too early to start my shift but yesterday, Tanjirou-sama has already given me a break in an earlier time, he didn't even spoke about it yesterday, he didn't say I should go back to work, I guess he's just really kind...

Two more days he'll be leaving soon, I felt relieved that I won't need to serve someone, although... I think it's only him that I want to serve and no one else... Inosuke doesn't like me being a personal maid of random people, so totally Tanjirou-sama will be the only one I'll always serve...

I arrived at the floor and started to walk on the way to his room. When I was halfway there, I felt something flicked in pain from my leg, "Ah!" I balanced myself touching the wall by my left hand. 'That was close, I almost tripped and drop the food.' I already arrive at his room.

'Is he awake? I'm not sure myself either.' I knocked at his door and come in, I didn't see him in the corner of his room next to the chair by the window so I started to walk inside and saw him in the floor doing push-ups just in front of his bathroom and he's topless again... Panting and sweating...

'He's really... captivating...' I blushed at my thoughts while staring at him, 'What am I looking at... Why am I looking at his body... Breathe normally Kanao, what am I thinking so bad...' I closed my eyes shaking my head. A thought came in to my head,

'"Kanao.. Ahh you were there." he said startling me, 'H-He saw me..!' He stands up from the floor and came closer to me making me walk backwards as I reached the wall from my back, 'I'm... trapped.' "Why were you looking at me with those eyes." he asked smirking as he put his arm above my head and looked down at me, turning my cheeks red, I looked down. 'Good thing the tray's still in my hand we still have space between each other.' "Hmm... So you already have the breakfast with you, thanks! But... Don't you think it's getting in my way?" he said grabbing the tray from my hands, I closed my eyes not knowing what to do. 'Even after exercising, he still smells good..' "If you don't look at me, I'll kiss you." I looked up at him quick not wanting him to do it but it shocked me when he leans in to me as he lands his lips to mine, a kiss that's slow and gently... I got drowned at him as we both lay in the bed na---'

"--Nao.... Kanao?" I snapped out of that imagination that might happened between us, I saw that the tray in my hand is in his bed now and he's holding my shoulders shaking me slightly, I blushed furiously, 'W-Why was I thinking that..!? T-That..! I hate him for making me feel like this! This is totally his fault and those romance novels I read about some boys getting too hot infront of their girl!' "Kanao are you tired? I told you not to work when you're tired." He asked worryingly, I looked at him angry, "I-I'm..." 'No... I shouldn't be looking at him angry, he would be confuse why am I looking at him like that.' I looked the other way crossing my arms,

"I'm fine Tanjirou, it was nothing." I said, there was no quite reaction for him but to laugh making me confuse, 'He's really weird, laughing randomly, I don't even know why would I even have feeling to someone like him.'

"Ahaha, sorry it's just that, Kanao pronouncing my name without a honorific just sounds good to me, I wish you can always do that in the next days, I'm fine with you not treating me formally." He said, I ignored him.