𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 6.1 (𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙛.)

What if, Tanjirou and Inosuke decided to message Aoi using Kanao's phone?

So if you haven't read Chapter 6 yet you'll probably be confused about what does this mean.

--------------------------

Tanjirou's POV

I quickly explained to not cause any complications for him, "Kanao fell asleep while working s-so I let her sleep here, s-she pulled me to cuddle her, she was dreaming about her sisters, I swear I didn't do anything." I said, Inosuke's expression was blank, he rolled his eyes, "Aoi was checking up on her since Manao didn't answer any of her messages, so how can we explain this to her." Inosuke said, 'Oh no... It is a problem..!' "Can't we just answer her messages?" I asked hoping it's a good idea even though it is completely lying.

"If I think of it, maybe we can do that, let's just message her like how Jakao does." Inosuke said and I nodded, he has her phone with him so he approaches me, I can't move, Kanao will be awake if I do. "Okay here, I already saw Maoi's contact." Inosuke started to backread, I was going to take a peak but he slapped my cheek getting my face away from the phone, "It's a girls' talk, you can't see." He said, "You're a boy, why can't I.." I asked, he gave me an annoying look as he take me a look at Aoi-san and Kanao's conversation.

I push the phone away and started to blush when I saw what were they talking about... "See. Weak, Akoi was just teasing you and Kanao yet you're a blushing mess already." He said, I completely ignore him and just waited for him to finish inspecting on how does Kanao messages. Minutes later Inosuke finally spoke, "Okay here, Hanao can be a little formal when writing a message, so let's start." He said and I nodded.

"What will we say anyway?" He asked, that made me think too, a literal silence before I already have in mind what to say, "Let's just say, 'Sorry Aoi, I'm really tired right now, can we talk tomorrow." I said suggesting it, he thinks for a while and he nodded, there's nothing to think as an escape after all. Inosuke started to type what I said, I waited for him to finish typing. After he's done, he let me look at the phone to check if he typed it right and I nodded as a response, Inosuke being fearless didn't hesitate to click the send button.

"You could have just wake her up to move in her room, now we have to lie to Kaoi." Inosuke said kind of annoyed, I sighed, 'I don't either know why I didn't do that.' "You want to sleep next to her, don't you?" He asked, I blushed hard at what he said and looked away, "Like I said, she was dreaming about her sisters lately and randomly pulled me into a cuddle." I explained still flustered, Kanao is sleeping peacefully now, I'm glad that she doesn't get noisy to us... I felt my lips smiled a bit, "You seemed to be having fun staring and cuddling with her." Inosuke said, I just ignored it, 'I guess he was a little right at that...'

*ting!

Kanao's phone rang, for a notification probably, Inosuke opened it once again and saw Aoi-san saying, 'Really? Can we call just for a short time?' She said and her phone started to ring for a call we panicked, Inosuke's phone rang a message too, same to Aoi-san messaging her, "That's not Kanao I'm talking to, isn't it, she didn't even said she loves me. Where the hell exactly is she, Inosuke." Inosuke read while Kanao's phone keep on ringing.

"Holy shit." Inosuke cursed, 'Wahhhh I shouldn't have think that idea was good in the first place...' "Oi Monjiro, you can mimic a girl's voice right? My voice is too deep to have it small. So here." He said answering it and putting the phone in my ear, I didn't have any choice but to do it. "Kanao? I was so worried about you! Did your Tanjirou-sama give you too many works today?" Aoi-san said, before I can respond, I froze and felt my whole face heating, 'K-Kanao's Tanjirou-sama!?'

Inosuke slapped my head snapping out of my thoughts whispering, "Go f*cking talk to her now and stop daydreaming about you being hers." He said, I just carelessly nodded and began to speak, "H-Hi, this is Kanao... san's workmate, s-she fell asleep while working." I said pretending my voice to be a girl, '𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘥..!!' I closed my eyes praying that lying at this, just this day worked.

"Kanao's workmate-? What the-!? Inosuke! Quit with that gay voice!" Aoi-san said which cause for Inosuke to burst into laughter while keeping it low careful not to wake Kanao and not be heard by Aoi-san, "It's not me! It's---" Inosuke looked at me with with one of his brows raised, questioning if he should reveal who is the one who's speaking lately... I sighed at disappointment and nodded. "It's Tanjirou, Kanako actually fell asleep in his room while working, so in the moment they're cud-"

I quickly stole the phone from him to stop him from saying that, "Cud? Cuddling? Oh... They didn't do it, right?" I quickly responded knowing what she's talking about, "W-We didn't, Aoi-san!" 'I can't believe them thinking I can do that!' "Tanjirou-san... I'm glad there isn't, just don't try to do anything to her for now and just cuddle for my tired sister." Aoi-san said, "U-Um yeah.. Sorry for lying Aoi-san." I apologized felt guilty, 'I was just nervous, but it's all fine now... Well except for one of her sisters knowing that I'm cuddling with Kanao...' I blushed at my thoughts running through my head...  "Jeez it's fine, I'm voting you for Kanao anyway." She teased, I felt my cheeks heated more,

'They really are a teaser.'

A: I was bored so I did thisss, kind of boring but hope y'all like it.

Kashiii-saaaaan signin' oof!