𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 1

I know the title is so ugly, just bare with it hdjakidbwif.

CHAPTER 1

Third Person's POV

Kamado Tanjirou, a really famous boy or should I call it... a man? A twenty-one-year old man but if you look at his features he looks more like a teenager, you can totally believe it when too many ladies, and high school girls are around him, his concert and anywhere just where his face is exposed.

Tanjirou writes his own calming songs, it's either about life or happiness, he can also make a love story one if he is into it in the moment and also he has acting skills, he mostly does action but rarely does romantic ones, he doesn't find it too interesting for him and he was a bit uncomfy when he has to kiss the leading girl and the fact that you literally have to practice such shit, or having to do such a scene because he lost his innocence by having to watch one, you know what I mean.

One interesting fact about him is that he never dated anyone just yet. Tanjirou is more focus on his career, believing that love will come soon, he doesn't need to rush it but he's admirable to his fangirls, he's a kind-hearted person, he can't thank them enough for supporting him from everything.

Not because he's famous doesn't mean he doesn't have any friends that aren't famous as him.

"Hey Inosuke!"

Tanjirou's POV

"WHAT!? WHO THE F*CK ARE YOU!?" He asked shouting, I sighed, 'He still don't recognize me even though we've been friends for almost ten years..' I took my cap off and put it back again with my hoodie. His eyes that lit up gave me a signal that he finally recognize me.

"Oh it's you Kanjiro, why did you even call me here. I need to meet up with Aoi soon." he answered, "And why do you even hide with that cap like everyday we meet with others." he added asking. I sat next to him in the bench, we're just here in a park with kids playing in the grass and some families hanging out.

"It's Tanjirou, and about your first question, I asked my manager to let me take a break for atleast a week so probably I don't really know where to stay, I know it's dumb. Soooo, you work in a hotel right? Maybe I can stay there, you guys seemed to have good service, and that's it. Also for your second question... "I heaved a huge sigh before I continue.

"Geez I hated the fact that you still forget the reason, some people might start bothering me if they ever saw me... You know a life as a celebrity..." I explained answering his questions, he stared at me in either disgust or pity.

"Ugh yeah, duh, it's a five-star hotel, Menya even works there." He answered, Oh yeah Shinazugawa Men- I mean Genya one of my batch mates too, I can finally meet them again.

"Yes! Let's go already, I want to take a nappppp!! I have my car with me." I said as I stood up fully boosted. I spin the key to my finger while waiting for him to stand up. He nodded as we started to walk.

I saw some food stalls nearby, so I decided, "Inosuke, let's eat in those stalls first, my treat." I invited. I know Inosuke likes eating too many foods, he rolled his eyes before he nodded as a response.

We stopped by the food stalls we just walk past into, I only ate a bit, but Inosuke seemed to have try every stall with every bite just like in high school, 'I miss those times with our friends.'

We continued to walk on the way to my car, "So, Konitsu, how is he." Inosuke asked to me. I looked up at the clouds, and sighed with a smile in my face, I responded, "Oh you know, him and Nezuko having a great life as a married couple."

Yep my little sister got married first than her elder brother who is still single in his life.

"Dang it Monjiro, when will you even get a girlfriend?! I thought we should have one when we grew older! And you're getting older, God!" I felt my cheeks warmed at what he said, it's embarrassing..