Chapter 4: Lan wangji of lan territory

"have you ever heard of a man who look so ethereal that his beauty only appears once in a blue moon?"

This is always the gossip of every woman who lived in the vampire world. Born in such prestigious family lan wangji with the birth name of lan zhan is the second son of the current leader of the lan territory. A very powerful vampire with his beauty can make all the flowers faint by just a single glance. The heavens really blessed his life with such incomparable beauty. Wearing white robes and a jaded bell. He was very known for his looks, skills (in bed?  Maybe)  and silver sword that shimmers in the dark night.

He and his brother were the product of the leader of territory, a very powerful vampire like him and with a lowly vampire that lan qiren his brother despises the most. Even so he was loved the most by his mother. With the following years of his life. His mother died in a very mysterious way.

Now he became a very mature vampire who's in seclusion because of a rule he, himself broke.

10 years ago:

"wangji.... Are you sure you don't want to meet someone?  You've been here in cloud recess and you didn't even think of leaving except if you're with me" lan xichen asked his brother with concern.

"no" he answered while reading a scroll. 

"... If you say so.... Then I'll be going accompanying uncle with our territory business" he said and left lan wangji alone. 

Lan wangji left a sigh closing his scroll returning it into its shelf. He went out of his home and decided to walk around. During his walk he encountered some animals like rabbits and wild roosters. He ignored them all and went straight to the forest when he smell a blood of an unknown creature. Doubting to checking it, he end up looking for it.

And there he met a man.... A human
A man who's a little bit shorter than him, has a black hair, wearing a black/purple clothing his hair was tied in high ponytail with red ribbon tying it and injured.

He was about to help the man when he picked the dagger, pointing to lan wangji. Wangji stopped and decided to help the man. The man began to speak.

"s-stay back I'm warning you come here and you'll be stab" he warned. Lan wangji didn't have any choice but to stay there and watched him forcing himself to stand up.  The man began to stand with the help of tree to clung on, but his strength was weak from fighting and stumbling down to the ground. Hissing in pain wangji didn't waste any time and start helping him. He covered his nose to not smell the blood oozing to the injury of the man and held back to his urges.

He took the man on a cave treating his injuries that leave the man dumbfounded. He knew that his brother won't come back in few days. So he took this chance to make sure the man is healthy. 

Day by day lan wangji visited the man giving him food, water and medicine to heal his self. (why's there a medicine in vampire world? )

Until one night.

The man was eating when he start talking.

"um.... Hey.... There... Um.... You.... Why did you save me? Aren't you a vampire? You should have eaten me you know"

Can wangji went silent for awhile but answered him.  "don't want to eat humans..... Would help you" and went back to silent again. 

"um... Alright cool what's your name?" he asked and lan wangji looked at him. "zhan.... " he said.  The man just looked at him in a very awkward look but smiled changing the mood. "oh nice to meet you zhan I'm wei ying"