"I will deny it or say Troy misunderstood." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Do you think he would believe you? Troy's word against yours." I commented, unconvinced.

"Yes, even my own father would not believe me about it." He frowned and ran his hand through his hair.

"Why am I not surprised?! The whole school knows your playboy ways. I love you, but let's be honest." I stated firmly and shook my head in disapproval.

"Sienna!" He heaved a sigh. "All of these were because of my one-sided love for you. It was some way of searching. I tried to find someone who could make me forget you or at least, help me to get you out of my mind for a second." He confessed honestly, looked away sadly.

"Why? Why didn't you confess your feelings before?" I asked curiously. "Just because of Troy?"

"No." He bit his lower lip, averting his gaze. "I was going to confess, but..." He sighed, embarrassed. I raised my eyebrow, puzzled. "That day, when I went to see you, I saw you with Henry at the park; you were holding hands. I thought you were together."

I looked at him in shock. Then I remembered that day; it was the day when Henry and his family were moving to another city. He was my friend, and we were upset because we couldn't see each other anymore. So I held his hand while trying to cheer him up because he was so sad.

"So you gave up on me because you see me with him. We were just friends, Romeo." I said firmly and shook my head.

"Yes, he just saw you as a friend." He mocked, rolling his eyes.

"Not everyone is you, lover boy. Not every guy wants to get in my pants." I commented dryly.

"You have no idea, dear. If you know how many guys I chased away from you." He resumed in a mocking tone and gritted his teeth.

"Yes, I could guess, school bully. I heard about a few of them." I rolled my eyes.

He chuckled. "You were always mine, and you will be mine forever. Just my girl, my love." He added, full of love in his eyes and stroked my cheek tenderly before placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"You and your silver tongue." I grinned, shaking my head. "I cannot stay angry at you." I admitted honestly.

"Oh, yes. My tongue has a lot of skills." He winked at me seductively.

"Pervert!" I chuckled in amusement.

***

It had been two days since I came to Aspen, Colorado with my family. I enjoyed spending time here, but I missed Romeo so much.

After taking a shower, I put on white shirts and a blue tank top. Then I went to bed. Suddenly, my phone rang. I grabbed it, excited and picked it up. It was Romeo.

"Hey Juliet. How are you?" He said happily.

"Hi. Fine. And you?" I asked as I sat up on my bed.

"Good. Missed my girl."

"I missed you too. I wish you were here." I sighed sadly.

"So do I." He admitted honestly. "What are you wearing?" He asked playfully.

I chuckled, shaking my head. "Nothing." I lied, grinning devilishly.

"Oh... Shit!" His voice made me laugh. "You are cruel." He scowled.

"I imagine what you would do to me if you see me naked now." I kept teasing him, amused.

"Sienna!" He exclaimed hoarsely and gulped. "Don't play with fire." He added seductively.

Suddenly, I heard noises near the sliding door which separated my room with the garden. My eyes widened in shock as I saw Romeo, grinning at me. He moved his hand in the air, gesturing to me to open the door. I hung up the phone and rushed towards the door.

"Oh no... You lied to me." He pouted playfully, roaming my body from head to toe as soon as I opened the door.

"What are you doing here?" I asked in surprise as I grabbed his wrist, pulling him inside and checked the garden if someone saw him.

"Came to see my girl. I told you I missed you." He said, stroking my cheek tenderly, and kissed me passionately.

"If someone sees you here..."

If Troy or my father saw him here, we could get in trouble. We were lucky that Troy didn't tell anything to my father about seeing Romeo making out with me in my room.

"Yes, I will be dead..." He gave me his boyish smile as he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

I shook my head without managing to stop myself from smiling. "You are crazy." I commented, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Yes, you are right, considering you are my girlfriend." He smirked teasingly and winked at me playfully.

I elbowed him, giving him a dirty look. He chuckled in amusement and tried to kiss me, but I pushed him back.

"Juliet, I was just joking." He said, smiling, and pulled me into his embrace. I smiled, shaking my head, and let him kiss me.