Camp

"We can all have a tent with 1 other person so lucas with Dustin, me with will, and you with El sound good?" "Yes" we all replied and I looked at our tent and unzipped the black zipper and went inside putting down a mattress looking pad to cover up the floor and blankets with two pillows each. Last year I didn't pack enough and didn't end up sleeping so I'm prepared. "Ellllll" "yes?" She asked "do you wanna go look around with me?" I wondered if there were anything cool "sure" the brunette replied. We looked around seeing all the sights the animals and we ended up finding a swimming hole and nearby was a lake. We all decided too go swimming i changed into my yellow bathing suit two piece with white polka dots, meanwhile the boys In there swim trunks and el with her stripped pink two piece. "Im exited" will said "same we haven't gone swimming in so long" Mikey chuckled "Guys gotta love these pearls rrr" (he did that thing he does) next thing I know I'm being splashed by different directions feeling the cold droplets of water on my body and I splashed Lucas and mike then will and Dustin then el after. The guys were playing chicken fight it was getting late so we decided to get to bed.