There had to be some way out of here but where? Even if he could find a way out of the blasted chair, he still had two Avengers to deal with and he had no clue what type of threat the kids were. If they posed any at all? Did S.W.O.R.D. say anything about the kids having powers?

"My little spider, will you sit nicely at the table please?" Wanda asked as she placed a large baby bottle of milk in front of him along with a jar of green goo. The woman had noticed that her baby boy was swiveling his head around, clearly looking for a way to escape or at the very least explore. She couldn't blame him, they had yet to explain Peter's new life properly and he was probably freaking out. But at the same time, the female Avenger had wanted their family to eat for the first time together.

Vision arched his eyebrow at the woman's question and held in a sigh as he noticed what she was talking about but decided to let his wife handle their youngest for now. The synthetic android wasn't completely sure yet but he had a strong feeling that Peter would, no doubt, be a mommy's boy and that was completely fine with him since he loved his wife with all his heart and he knew that the woman had a bit of an empty nest syndrome with their twins rapidly aging to preteens. Besides, he would still be young Peter's father and no-one could take that away from him, come hell or high water!

"What is that?" The arachnid hero finally spoke, looking confused at the baby bottle with older-styled Mickey Mouse on it along with the baby jar of disgusting green slope sitting innocently in front of him on the high chair tray. They couldn't actually expect him to eat that, did they?

"Now, honey." Wanda cooed, the teen loathed when she spoke to him like that, "I know it looks icky but trust Mommy, it's good, see?"

The dark-haired teen raised an unimpressed eyebrow as the woman took a comically fake bite of the green goop with the spoon, clearly thinking that he fell for it, as she then offered another spoonful of the baby food to him. Peter merely closed his mouth and turned the other cheek as the food slightly splattered against him.

... He'd been through a lot these past few months. But there was no way they were getting him to eat that.

"Mom, you're making weird faces again." Tommy complained with his twin nodding in silent agreement as they saw their mother try, once more, to spoon feed Peter while making strange unintelligible noises of some kind.

"No, I'm not." Wanda denied, still trying to coax her youngest into taking a bite, as she managed to finally get the food in the boy's mouth. Yes, success! Only to watch as Peter then spat out the food as it splattered against the high chair tray.

"You make weird faces, honey." Vision agreed with the twins as the three watched the woman continually try and coax their youngest into taking even a nibble of food.

"Fine, you're right." An exhausted Wanda admitted to her family as she finally gave up, leaning back in her seat as the spoon uselessly clattered against the tray while a victorious Peter watched with a satisfied smirk on his face, "What kind of mother can't feed her child? I'm a terrible parent."

"Oh nonsense, darling." Vision vehemently denied as his twin sons both quickly nodded their heads in agreement with their father, "you're a great mother. I've never met someone so wonderful, so beautiful, so compassionate, and so intelligent until I met you. We wouldn't even have Peter if not for you."

"Yeah, mom." Billy chimed in, "As your son, I can say that you're the best mom in the world and there's no one quite like you. You're only having so much trouble because Peter hasn't had the chance to get to know you like we do."

"I mean you could cut back on the chores a little." Tommy mentioned before flinching in pain from the punch to his arm by his twin, "Ow, but you're still awesome which I would have told you without Billy hitting me."

"Aww, thanks guys." Wanda smiled as she looked at her family's compliments. Unbeknownst to them, her eyes began to water from still feeling like a lousy mother which was something that the infantile dressed Peter couldn't help but notice even if no one else did.

It was strange but the teen oddly had an oddly guilty feeling swell within him for hurting the auburn-haired woman's feelings. The arachnid hero didn't understand it, she had kidnapped him to live as a part of her new reality, forcing him to be some kind of overgrown baby, and he should have hated her for it but instead, the boy merely felt pity and sadness for her.

Peter sighed to himself, realizing what he had to do even if it went against every fiber of his being. He was defiantly not surrendering and he will eventually somehow escape but maybe, just maybe, the teenager could extend an olive branch at least long enough until he could figure out an escape plan The teen arachnid slowly picked up the baby bottle with both hands before placing it to his lips and then began to slowly drink from it something that his new family quickly took notice of.

"Mom, look he's drinking his milk." Billy gleefully pointed out making his Avenger mother look at her baby boy to see that he was in fact drinking the bottle without complaint.

"Oh, what a good boy, lad." Vision complimented as he smiled proudly at Peter, "See, darling? You are a good mother and now he's drinking his milk, no problem. I think someone deserves a treat for being such a good boy."