From the corner of my eye I saw something peeking out of the bushes.

I slowly walked over there, "come on Sal let's go"

Sal?

I looked behind me to see them packing up and going passed the bushes.

He looks so happy and doesn't have his prosthetic? Maybe this is before?

I glanced back at the bushes where the person was and now they're gone.

Sal and his mother walked passed me near the bushes.

"Hey mom" "Yes Sal?" They face each other. "I love you" "I love you too" They both smiled until out of nowhere a gun shot ringed out.

Sal's mother got shot through her body and Sal backed away with blood all over his face.

I ran to him and his mother fell down. Sal covered his eye noticing a pain and bloody pouring out.

He looks so shocked, I  hugged him but I couldn't do anything nor feel him.

"Oh god.." I whispered to myself and everything suddenly vanished.

I jolted up from my bed, breathing heavy. I hurried my way to the bathroom. Washing my face i looked up to the mirror.

Until I saw myself with a bright blue glow on my arm?

She looked at me with scared eyes. She vanished when a bell ringed.

What the hell is going on? I don't understand why i'm having these nightmares that includes my friends and I. I tried to calm myself but I couldn't.

"Y/n! Larry came!" My mom called out. I didn't respond since questions flooded my mind.

"Boo!" I jumped in shocked and looked behind me to see Larry laughing.

"Haha! You were so scared" He continued to laugh until he saw my face, blank.

He got a closer look at my face, "yo what's wrong?" I grabbed his wrist and dragged him to my room.

"Uh?"
"Larry I need some advice or your thoughts about what i'm going to say..."
"Alright tell me"
"What would you think or do if you dreamed about your friends in trouble or seeing yourself being older looking like you're scared of something coming for you..?"
"Well uh I'll say fuck off"
"I'm being serious"
"Oh shit right, well I'll think why I'm dreaming about this in the first place although my friends are fine"
"That's what I have been dreaming about and it's been bothering me"
"Have you talked about your dreams to someone?"
"I did with Sal, he's confused as well but also worried"
"Oh man, like what do you see?"
"Us, well our older selves getting in trouble that seems serious and apparently Sal gets in trouble with the cops"

Larry looked at me with confusion, "I know it's strange but I don't know what to do" I said.

"Maybe taking your mind off that?" "How?" "Getting ready for halloween in about an hour so get ready fast" Larry said and started to hurry me.

"Geez okay you better get changed too" He rolled his eyes and nodded while taking his leave.

I got myself ready and checked the time, 8:46 pm.

I gotta meet them in the lobby so I grabbed my bag for candy and left.

Larry and Ash was there. "Oh hey!" They waved and I did as well.

"Todd and Sal?" I asked and they shrugged, "Probably still getting ready" Larry mentioned.

Soon they both came, "Woah Sal you look amazing" I opened my mouth to say that but Ash did it.