Ghosting

Lyanna spent the next few days wandering aimlessly through Winterfell. After finding Bran she could not escape from the crying moan of his dire wolf that echoed through her head. She didn't look at Winterfell the same anymore. No longer was it the peaceful home of the wolves but a death home for people. Lyanna knew it was a bit silly but she couldn't help it, she feared for Bran and his life. He hadn't woken up yet and it had been four days. Lyanna was leaving with her father and the royal family in two days.

"Ly! Shouldn't you be packing by now? You leave in a few days." Robb walked up to her.

"Yes I suppose so." Lyanna told him in an empty voice.

"Ly, you cannot just drift away. We all fear for Bran," his voice cracked,"but we have to keep going. You are leaving in two days and you must be prepared or you will look silly."

"You are right." Lyanna admitted. She took her leave and trekked back to her chambers to begin packing. She didn't know how long she would be in the Capitol and couldn't decide what dresses would be appropriate or not. Lyanna became frustrated soon and called in Pria.

"How can I help Lyanna?" She asked.

"I need it pick dresses for the Capitol but I don't know which ones to pack." Lyanna admitted.

"Well first riding dresses for the trip. Then practical dresses for everyday wear." Pria selected more dresses from Lyanna's wardrobe. "Then come the feast, there will be plenty of those and so we must pack more than usual, you know as well as I how Robert likes to party." Lyanna could only smile at her comment. The farewell feast had been canceled due to Brans fall and Robert had pouted for days.

Once Pria had finished helping Lyanna pack she thanked her and left leaving Lyanna to her own thoughts. A soft knock brought Lyanna out of her sullen silence. "Yes?" She asked.

"It's me Lyanna." Robert whispered through the door.

"Oh. Yes come in." Lyanna opened the door for him and he stepped inside and shut the door.

"How have you been Lyanna?" Robert asked, concerned.

"Well I have been ok just trying to keep my mind in other thing." Lyanna knew it was a lie and so did Robert.

"How have you really been, truthfully?"

Lyanna looked at him with a broken expression before answering. "I can't get Summers howl out of my head, it was so..broken just like Brans body. I can't help but think that if I had left sooner when I first heard the howl I could have helped Bran more." Tears fell down her face. She didn't care anymore, let Robert see her like this.

"Ssshh please don't cry. Lyanna finding bran when you did saved his life. He still live yet. Don't despair have hope. He is a tough lad he can fight it, you know that as well as I." Robert assured her.

"Y-yes...he wi-will." Lyanna sobbed. Lyanna never let anyone see thus side of her not even her family. She was always the strong one, the she wolf. Robert rubbed her back as he pulled her into a hug.

"Now I came here to apologize."

"Why?" Lyanna asked.

"For my wife. I came to understand she tried to ban you from the feast."

"Oh that's alright I'm not fond of feasts anyway." Lyanna replied.

"No it is not because I was to drunk that day to tell her no. I would like to apologize for my foolishness also and drinking much to wine that day. It was quite ungraceful of me for anyone to see that." Lyanna was taken aback. King Robert or the King of Whores as some called him was apologizing for what he did constantly. What had changed his mind about it?

"Thank you my King. But there is no need to apologize, a King can do what we wants." Lyanna replied quickly.

"Yes but some things he should not do, especially in front of beautiful Ladies." Roberts hand lifted to Lyanna's cheek brushing it softly. "Ladies like you." He whispered close to her. Lyanna knew what was coming next but didn't try to stop it.

Roberts lips crashed onto hers in a fury of heat. He wrapped his arms around Lyanna tight and kissed her hard on her mouth. Lyanna didn't know how to describe it, but it wasn't unpleasant. They stood there kissing for quite a time, more than Laynna thought she could hold her breath like that. It seemed like time was incomprehensible around Lyanna and her head became fuzzy. Lyanna wrapped her arms around Roberts neck and shivered. Never had she been touched like this, even as much as Theon had wanted to.

Finally Robert pulled back, "If your father saw what I was doing to you I would be another hide upon your wall."

Lyanna laughed at this, "No he would never kill his King but I might be in danger of a whipping. He is quite protective of me."

"We leave in two days time it may be wise for you to sleep as much as you can riding will drain you much for the next month." Robert told her and kissed her cheek before leaving.

Lyanna smiled to herself before changing to her nightgown. Thoughts filled her head about Kings Landing and about the scenarios that could happen. Lyanna was overthinking and she knew it but it was her nature. She was cautious in the things she did. But what scared her was she would go headfirst into Kings Landing and let this, well thing to be honest, with the King go on.

How much would that hurt her was her last thought before drifting to sleep.

~~~

AAAAHHHHH filler chapter I'm sorry
Well not really
The ship ships in this chapter!
So yes have fun with this chapter
And keep voting and commenting and reading all of you!
I love you for it
Ok I'm done
Anyways
Stay faithful my readers
:)
Emily