Broken Dreams

Lyanna and Robert stayed in the godswood clearing until dawn was peaking over the mountains. Lyanna took out her bow and shot with Robert only he wasn't a great shot. He would miss and Lyanna would laugh until her stomach hurt. He would always try again until she couldn't breathe and he would give her a hurt expression that always turned back into a smile. Lyanna and Robert played at swordfish ting with sticks also. Robert, although being on the heavy side was still quite strong but Lyanna was fast. She would run and spin around him and poke him in the sides and back. When he finally got frustrated she tripped him and he fell to his knees.

"Damn woman!" He said smiling.

"Well you're getting heavy old man, best touch up on your swordplay again or you'll be beat by every girl in the Kingdom." Lyanna laughed.

"It seems you're right." Robert looked down at his growing potbelly.

"I am in most things." Lyanna smirked.

"If I could run after you I'd make you take those words right back." Robert laughed.

"Well you won't hear much after you're gone so best study up now." Lyanna became sad.

"Don't worry dawn I will make sure you come with us." He walked up to Lyanna and touched her cheek affectionately.

"Alright," Lyanna said smiling again,"let's go back people will start waking soon."

Little did either know someone was already up and had been watching the entire seen. She slu back into the shadows as they passed.

---

Once back to Winterfell things went along normally. The final hunt was being packed and Robert made them pack plenty of wine. That part still made her uneasy about him. Lyanna hated his drinking, it was foul and led to his other hobby, whoring. But Robert was who he was and Lyanna couldn't change that, only bring out his best abilities.

Lyanna walked back to her chambers and saw her mother walking with Cersei talking insistently. Lyanna just laughed in disgust and walked on. Once back to her chambers Lyanna called her friend Pria to draw her a bath. She had been moving around all night and felt filthy everywhere. Once Pria had drawn the bath Lyanna stripped to nothing and slipped into the warm water. Lyanna laid there thinking about her mother and Robert and how much had changed. She felt the water taking the ache out of her bones when Lyanna heard a knock at her door. It was insistent and fast and so Lyanna could only assume it was her mother. She took her time putting on a robe before opening the door. She wasn't quite happy to see her mother again.

"You absolute bitch! How could my daughter be something like you! How are you mine!" Catelyn shouted immediately as the door was opened.

"You always were the one for warm words mother." Lyanna replied sarcastically.

"Well I guess you're going to Kings Landing now, you bastard girl! I have to stay here and 'tend to Winterfell' the King wanted. He thought I would distract Ned. But no you could go because it would be a great experience in court for you." Her mother sighed in disgust. So Robert had done it, released her form her more and let her come with him. It was something Lyanna had doubted but was happy about it now.

"You can't disagree with the King so I guess I should start packing." Lyanna gave a fake smile and pushed her mother out.

Lyanna out in a proper dress but she didn't start packing. Instead she left her chambers to send farewell to the hunt.

Once down to the courtyard Lyanna sought out Robb and Jon. Lyanna was glad Jon was allowed in the hunt even with his status. She could tell he was too.