science class pt2

As he kisses down my body, I feel desperate, starts breathing heavily, and my mind goes blank and the only thing I can think about is him and his touch. I feel him slowly kiss his way up as he kisses above my clit teasing me. "please daddy don't tease me" I begged him. He didn't listen and slowly kissed his way back up and softly licks around my nipples while they slowly get hard and I began to rub my legs together as they start to shake. I started moaning softly hoping he won't notice. He then look up at me and says "are you gonna be a good girl for daddy or do I have to punish you?~". Before I could say a word he pushes me down on the bathroom counter and makes me stare at the mess he made of me. Then he says "look how pathetic my good girl looks". As he said that I started turning red and tried to look away but as soon as I did he grabs me by my hair and makes me look at myself again. As he did that I was turing as red as a tomato but now wanted him even more, as he pulled my hair I became wetter and wetter the longer he held me like that. After a couple of minutes of him forcing me to look at myself he pushed me down on the counter and took his big throbbing cock and rubbed it against my clit teasing me. "Please go gentle daddy~" I asked. "No promises ~" he says while slowly sliding his cock inside as I felt every little vein on his cock inside me and I couldn't help but moan loudly, as soon as I did I felt him choke me then he leans close and forces me to kiss him. "Now now we couldn't want anyone hearing you right kitten?~" he said while I started to drool a little. Then he proceeded to start thrusting in me roughly but slowly making sure I get every inch in me. As he does that I instantly start moaning and cover my mouth so I can stop myself but he ends up stopping with his cock balls deep inside of me and uncovers my mouth and holds my hands down behind my back. "Now be a good little slut for daddy and don't cover that pretty little mouth of yours before I use that instead~" he said as he slowly started thrusting faster and deeper. A couple  minutes later he cums inside of me. He then pulls out and gets on his knees and starts locking and sucking my clit. "W-what are you doing?* I asked while trying not to moan and turn into a studdering red shaking mess. "I'm helping you now since you helped me my adorable baby~" he said as he proceeded to keep licking and sucking my clit as I started moaning louder. He than starts licking my clit faster while his cum slowly drips out of me down to my clit while I was moaning in pleasure. As soon as there is no more of his cum dripping out he stops licking and sucking my clit and licks his cum off of my pussy then stands up and starts getting dressed while I'm a shaky red mess then he helps me get dressed. By time we were done fixing ourselves it was the end of our class and we had lunch next and he unlocked the door and we went to our friend groups and ate lunch with them.