science class pt.1

It's one after noon me and my boyfriend are in science class sitting next to each other. We have about 30 minutes left of class and I start to feel his hand slowly move lower and lower close to my pussy. I wisper to him "babe we are in class can't you wait". He then smirk looking me in the eyes then I look down and see his hard cock showing through his jeans and I turn dark red as he wispers in my ear "be a good girl and don't make a sound" as he slowly moves his hand into my jeans and starts rubbing my clit as I turn red again and try not to moan or make any noise. He notices I'm trying not to then slowly slides 1 finger inside of me and I moan quietly and look at him. He whispers into my ear saying "now daddy's good girl be quiet so no one notices us~". I blush even redder as he slides another finger in slowly thrusting in and out. I moan a little louder and I cover my mouth trying to control myself and make sure no one hears me. He notices and uncovers my mouth and slowly slides his fingers out. Then he tells the teacher we have to go to the restroom and we go then as soon as we get there he locks the bathroom door and pins me against the wall and make me suck his fingers he just had in me. I saw the hunger in his eyes. He was so hungry for me he wanted to touch me and kiss me all over and fuck me till I was shaking and couldn't stand. I can tell in his eyes he wanted me. As he took his fingers out of my mouth he choked me and kissed me then he starts kissing down the side of my neck, but now I shiver a little while he starts taking my clothes off and slowly kissing lower and lower until I was completely naked and now my body was begging for more than his kisses. My body is desperate for him. At that moment my mind went blank and I couldn't think of anything but him and his touch.