Once the song was over the group broke off, Logan went to go claim his wife, the others to the bar. Rory and Finn stayed on the dance floor for another dance.

"Are you having a good time, Kitten?" Finn asked, looking down at Rory as they danced.

"I am, I'm so happy for them Finn, they deserve this, it's such a long time coming."

"Yes, Steph is a saint that she managed to wait this long for him."

"I think she's just a woman in love," Rory said, looking up at her fiance before looking over at the newly married pair.

"That too, baby, that too." Finn kissed the top of her head as they continued to sway to the slow song. "Is it making you want to change our wedding plans?"

"If anything it makes me want to go smaller on our wedding," Rory said, kissing his chest through his tux.

"Whatever you want, I will try and make it happen."

"I know, you already do make it happen. Come on, let's go visit with our friends, there are people here I haven't seen since my final year at Yale." Rory gave Finn a quick kiss before dragging him in the direction of a rowdy group near the bar.

As midnight approached, a slightly tipsy Finn dragged a definitely tipsy Rory towards the dancefloor.

"I need to have you in my arms for a bit without anyone mocking us for being unable to keep our hands to ourselves," he said as he pulled her into his arms to the slow tempo song.

"I like being in your arms, everyone else is just jealous," Rory said, reaching up to ruffle his hair, he now had his bowtie undone and hanging loosely around his neck with the top few buttons of his shirt undone and he had never looked sexier in her eyes. "Did I tell you this tux is working for you already? Because it definitely is, the things I want to do to you when we get back to our room."

"Oh really? Do we need to retire? Cause I can totally fake a headache?" Finn joked.

"If you faked a headache, you might as well wear a sign saying we are going up to have sex."

"There's an idea," Finn said leaning down to kiss his other half unabashedly, most of the elders had left by this point so they didn't have to worry about getting chastised for appearances.

While Rory and Finn were making out and dancing, Logan and Summer had joined the group. Summer was making small talk with the girls, as much as she tried she had never quite managed to merge seamlessly into their group. Logan was trying to subtly watch Finn and Rory. Robert watched Logan for a minute before nudging him.

"They are really happy, she is good for him and he treats her like an angel. They both worried for months about how you would handle it, Rory refused to date him if he thought it would interfere with your friendship. You know what Finn told her?"

"What did he say?" Logan asked apprehensively.

"He said that it had been a long time, you and he had been friends for so long, and that you were married now. He told her he thought that after the initial shock you would be happy for them, to see how happy they were, or at that time could be."

"Finn really thought that I'd be happy he was sleeping with the only girl I loved?" Logan asked in shock.

"I'd keep that quiet your wife is six feet away. Logan, yes you loved her but not enough to keep it in your pants or to treat her right. If you really loved her, you would want her to be happy and with someone who adores her. Finn would do anything for her, and she would do anything for him. Just watch them, watch how they interact. Yes you had her first, but those two out there dancing and singing along to Maroon five? They were meant to be."

With that statement Robert walked away, leaving Logan looking at the couple on the floor. He took a gulp of his scotch and stopped to watch how they interacted as Robert suggested. What he saw was a couple dancing like they were the only two people in the room even though there were probably still easily two hundred people around. Neither could stop touching each other, but not even in a sexual way. It was subtle, sensual and spoke of a couple in love. Even just observing the intimacy made him want to turn away, it made him feel like a voyeur.

"Fuck," he whispered to himself, I'm going to have to get over this if I want to keep my friends. He gulped down the rest of his scotch and went to his wife's side.

"Will you do me the honour of this dance Mrs Huntzberger?"

"Of course," Summer said, and allowed herself to be led to the dancefloor. "Not that I'm complaining Logan, but what has brought this on?"

"I had a few home truths pointed out to me today. I'm going to have to think about them but I'm going to start by trying to be a better husband. I know we didn't go into this marriage in the traditional manner, and I think it's time that I stopped holding that against you. Summer you are a good wife, and I want to court you and see if we can turn this marriage of circumstance into a marriage of love. What do you say?" Logan was watching his wife nervously as they swayed on the dance floor.

Summer looked at her husband, he was saying everything she had wanted from him since their relationship had begun, she decided to go for broke with her next sentence. "Logan, if you want to start fresh and try and court me, I have one request, actually it's more of a dealbreaker."

"What is it? I really want to try this."

"I need to be your only. The California girl, and the London girl need to go, and I'm pretty sure your secretary needs to go for the same reason. Don't deny it, I'm not naive, I've known all along and almost accepted it, but if you want me to try and fall for you. Well, then I need to know I am the only woman in your life."

"Shit Summer, I'm so sorry, I will make it up to you, please just give me a chance." Logan asked his wife, he was looking earnestly into her eyes trying to show how serious he was.

"Six months Logan, you have six months. If I hear that you have cheated on me in those six months I will walk. I try to be a perfect wife, and I think, no, I know I deserve more than I am getting right now."

"I'm so sorry Summer, you are right. Thank you for giving me a chance." Logan bent his head and gave his wife a gentle kiss, pulling her head onto his shoulder as they swayed to the slow song.