𝟯.𝟬

"Sunwoo-yah! Shut your phone off!" Kevin shouted across the room

Groggily, I sat up from my bed, letting out a small groan before picking up my phone. Through half-life's eyes, I read my phone screen to see Sohee calling.

"Hello?" I picked up the phone.

"Sunwoo! Did you just wake up?" she asked.

I stayed silent, my head trying to process the question.

"You must've slept late yesterday from schedules."

Well, she's partially correct. I was actually up gaming with Jacob.

"Sorry. Call me back later!" the girl apologised.

"Wait!" I cut her, shouting into my phone. "I'm up now! What do you need?" I asked.

"The university I applied to wants a recording of me singing. I was wondering if you were free today to help me record. The only other person in the company who knows how to operate the studio is you..." her voice trailed.

"Yeah, sure! I don't have anything today. I can come down in about half an hour?" I gave an estimated time.

"Great! Thank you, Sunwoo-ah!" Sohee thanked in the phone, her voice clearly showing her excitement. "I owe you one," she continued.

"Your call," I replied before hanging up the phone and getting out of bed.

"Where're you going?" Kevin asked, raising his head from his pillow.

"The company," I answered, opening my wardrobe and rummaging through it for some clean clothes.

"Now? Sunwoo, you are functioning on four hours of sleep," the canadian boy pointed out.

"I have functioned on two," I fought his arguement, pulling out a white t-shirt, and light blue jeans.

Quickly hopping into the shower to do my morning routine and coming out even faster, soon, I was off to the company.

"Don't get caught!" Kevin's last words played in my head.

I put on my mask and brought my hood up. Dispatch and Sasaengs are always following us around. Even when we try to spend time with our family, they will follow behind our backs and try to make a new headline about us. A bunch of nuisances.

I walked out of our dorm bhuilding to feel a breeze hit me. It was a relative cooler summer morning that day. The leaves were flying around, twirling in the wind as I walked to the company. It wasn't a long walk from the dorm, but it was definitely long enough to make me breathless at the end. Curse my stamina.