𝟮.𝟴

I pushed the dance studio door open with the bags and trays of coffee in my hands

"Hey! Get your coffee!" I shouted.

Suddenly, I was getting mobbed by the members as they surrounded me, waiting to receive their coffee. After the whole mess, it was left with three drinks, including mine.

"Eric! Where's Sunwoo?" I asked, shouting across the dance studio.

"He's in the recording studio!" Eric shouted back.

I nodded my head before turning around and heading out of the dance studio.

Why is Sunwoo in the recording studio? Is he re-recording again? That boy can be a perfectionist sometimes.

The lift door opened up in front of me. I entered the lift and took it down to the recording studio floors. The minute the doors opened, I could hear muffled bursts of laughter that echoed through the hallways.

With a now heavy heart, I walked to our recording studio at the end of the hallway. The laughs got louder and louder as I did so too. When I opened the door, it revealed Sohee atop of Sunwoo's lap.

I couldn't help but let a small smirk lead onto my lips.

"What the hell-" I commented, bringing their attention to me.

Immediately, Sohee quickly got off the boy, standing up to come get the drinks.

"Two Iced Americanos," I stated, passing the girl the drinks.

"Yup! Thanks Chanhee!" she thanked giving me a sweet smile.

As the girl turned around with the drinks in her hands, I was met with Sunwoo's eyes. I raised my eyebrows playfully, making Sunwoo's ones darken threateningly. He gave me the girl a sweet smile, receiving the iced americano from her. He poked the straw into the drink, giving another glare as it did so. 'If you tell anyone, I'll murder you Chanhee,' his glare spoke for itself.

"I'll be going now," I announced, hoping to escape the clutches of Sunwoo.

"Okay~ Bye!" the girl wished before I left the studio.

That was when I realised two things.

Sunwoo's one jealous and in love kid.