𝟬.𝟵

"Group Meeting!" I heard my hyung call from the living room

Kevin and I exchanged glances before we got out of our beds and walked out our room. Chanhee followed behind us, rubbing his eye.

He probably was sleeping before getting called. It was a Saturday and people would like to sleep in. But at the same time, Chanhee sleeps in everyday; a reason why he used to always late for school Monday to Friday.

All eleven, excluding Sangyeon, gathered in the living room with most of us taking a seat on the floor.

"So what's up?" Eric asked.

"So, our manager has just set me the demo and lyrics... for our debut song!" Sangyeon announced.

I felt my heart make flips out of excitement.

"AHHHHHHH!!" Eric shouted, bursting with energy.

And it's not only him, it's everybody else too.

My hand unknowingly crawled its way up to my chest and clutched onto my collar.

'It's finally happening! AHHHHHH!!'

"Youngjae-ah, calm down will you?" Juyeon said as he went over to deal with the exploding hormonal teen.

"I'll forward the audio file and the lyrics to the group chat," Sangyeon continued to share.

Immediately after, our phones started to ding one by one. I whipped out my earpiece from my pocket and plugged my ears with it. It wasn't long until I had one side stolen by Hwall.

I opened the word document that had the lyrics. Everything was labelled clearly; who was doing the verse or chorus, even the adlibs were labelled.

I played the song and I felt like I had ascended to heaven.

"The song is amazing!"

"It's so fresh!"

"The melody is so captivating and addictive!"

"The vibe is just WOW!"

"What's that one lady gaga quote.."

"Talented, brilliant, show-stopping..."

The members started complimenting the song, and I stand with them. It such an amazing song, with an even more amazing melody line; and the smallest of details show how precise the producer is. The producer must've had a lot of experience to produce something as good as this.

The lyrics were meaningful and suited the image of a rookie group in this day and age as well. I continued to scroll through the document and tried to compreheand and understand the lines I'm going to be recording. Everyone was given about equal lines - but, of course, there were some biastry towards the mains, that was understandable.

"Let's try to finish this by the end of next week, so that we can record it!" Sangyeon continued. "Fighting!"

"Fighting!"