she stared in horror, slowly getting out of bed. "what... what about liam?! my friends!?"

"you can visit," the woman tried. "during summer break, holidays, birthdays."

tay swallowed the lump in her throat, wishing she could cry right now. "where?"

"what?"

"where? where are we moving? and when?"

"...manchester. one week."

"england?!"

𖦹𖦹𖦹

tay took a deep breath, raising her fist to knock on the door. she hesitated, but before she could change her mind, the door was thrown open.

liam ran a hand through his messy hair. "hi."

tay stared at the ground. "can... can i come in? we need to talk."

his heart dropped to his stomach but he tried to hide it, opening the door wide for her to walk to the living room. he sat next to her on the couch, noticing how she didn't dare to look at him. "are you breaking up with me?"

she shook her head. "i'm not. you probably will though, but..." she took a deep breath.

"tay, i'd never do that," liam told her. he stuck out his hand, wanting to hold hers but not wanting to be pushed away again. 

she looked at his hand before placing hers in his, their fingers interlocking.

"what's wrong?" he asked.

tay clenched her jaw. "uh... lena and sam are... getting a promotion. and we... we have to move because of it, and um..." her voice got quiet as it broke. "yeah. we're moving."

liam swallowed thickly. "oh. where? is it- is it LA, or? it's somewhere close, right? we can still hang out every weekend or whatever? like... i'll learn to drive; lydia can teach me, and i'll drive up whenever i'm free."

tay finally met his eyes, not being able to cry still since she had balled the rest out when theo... 

"we're going to manchester, england."

liam sucked in a large exhale, his body freezing. "wh... well, we can work it out, right? we can... we can do this. right? tell-tell me we can do it."

she flung her arms around him, his head resting on her chest as he tried not to cry. "we can do it, blue eyes, ok? and i'm sorry. about last night, when i pushed you and shit. i'm really sorry. i was just-"

liam nuzzled his face into her neck. "it's ok," he mumbled. "can we talk about that later? i just... can we just hold each other for now? please?"

tay nodded, kissing his forehead which made him kiss under her jaw. "i'm sorry i have to move," her voice broke quietly.

he gulped, shaking his head. "that's not your fault." he moved them so they were laying on the couch, holding each other just like he asked. 

after a while, he ended up falling asleep. 

tay stared down at him, playing with his hair as a single tear fell down her cheek. "i love you so much... and i'm so sorry." she rested her cheek on his head, unaware he had heard but was too out of it to reply just yet.

𖦹𖦹𖦹

tay had said bye to the pack.

she was beyond hesitant because of how she was mad at them, but in the end they were still her best friends. and by the pack, she meant the ones who were there when kira sent theo to hell, minus lydia since her throat was cut. as in, she was only mad at scott and kira. she was mad at liam too, but that calmed down since she found out she was moving.