Chapter 1

Tw-none

*Third person*

The wind softly blew as the cold air nipped at Tubbo's nose as he sat by the unfrozen river.

Tubbo enjoyed the peace and quiet only able to hear the nature around him and the running water.

Tubbo always had the fear of his father coming to find him and discover his little family, but he knew he didn't have to worry about him.

The ram knew his family was safe from the evil hands of his father and hoped for it to stay that way.

But little did the ram know, his father was looking for him, and desperate to find him.

*Tubbo's pov*

I was enjoying the peace and quiet with the wind rustling the leaves and the animals and the running water from the river.

I turned my head to the side hearing soft foot steps and foot steps that sounded like they were running.

Small oinks and piglins language could be heard.

A small piglin knocked himself into me giving a giant hug, giving happy oinks.

"Hi Michael! How are you?"

He gave happy oinks answering my question.

"Aww that's good buddy, im happy your having a great day" I smiled.

"Hey bee, how are you" My beloved asked kissing the top of my head and sitting next to me.

"Im doing fine Boo" I said, having Michael sitting in my lap.

It was peaceful, sitting in the snowy forest, in front of the unfrozen river.

Michael got off my lap and ran infront of me not going to far and started to throw snow in the air, laughing and giving happy oinks.

I smiled and I felt a arm go around me.

I chuckle.

"Hi Beloved" I said, going onto Ranboo's  lap and giving him a peck on the lips.

"Hi Bee" He smiled, and I buried my face into the crook of his neck, being carful of my horns, while Ranboo wrapped his arms around my waist.

It was a nice moment together. Ranboo smelled like lavender and vanilla and Alliums.

"Oink oink!!"

"Do you need something Michael?" Ranboo asked as Michael ran up to us.

"B-B-B-o-oo!!" The both if us smiled.

"Yes Michael! Boo!" Ranboo said excitedly.

Michael struggles with speaking english but he is slowly learning and both of us are waiting very patiently for him to learn.

"What do you want to tell Boo?" Ranboo asked.

Michael bent down and grabbed a hand full of snow and threw it in the air making happy squealing noises.

"Do you want us to play in the snow?" I asked turning my head to look at him and Michael rapidly nodded, while smiling.

I got off of Ranboo's lap and Michael started to run around wanting me to chase him.

Michael's happy squeals rang through out the forest while I chased him around while Ranboo watched leaning against a tree smiling.

I lifted Michael up and put him on my shoulders while giggling.

"Ok Michael, I think it's time to go home" I said walking up to Ranboo.

"You ready to go home Bee?" Ranboo asked ruffling my hair and Michael's.

We nodded and started to walk back home to our little village.

Without realizing someone was watching them from the trees and flew away going to a small cabin in the snowy tundra to report to a piglin hybrid that's the leader of a group called the syndicates.
———————————————————
565 words

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the sequel of 'dancing under the stars'

I hope this was an ok chapter.

Anyway, I hope you have a good day!

Love you, bye!💕

The art was done by me a few months ago and I hope you like them! Hopefully you can see them.
Sorry if they're bad.
And yes, I know Ranboo looks a little derpy, it's just I can't draw eyes digitally very well and I can't draw two eyes, so yeah don't mind Ranboo's eyes in my drawings.