Dou Zhi Yuan seemed to have a bone in the throat, l he hesitated and said vaguely: "I was kicked out of the team after the accident... but I figured I should and apologize in person before I go home."

Qi Le An gasped while Chen Shan chimed in, "And you are here to try your luck, to see if you can get a chance to ask An to talk you up in front of your leader?."

Dou Zhi Yuan's face flushed immediately, and he stammered: "No, no! I really am here to apologize!"

Qi Le An quickly comforted him, "Don't listen to him talking nonsense!"

With that, he turned back to look at Chen Shan and said, "Chen Ge, I'm so hungry, where is my fried rice?"

Chen Shan had zero intention to check his phone, "Maybe the delivery guy got lost on his horseback." (T/N: The delivery guy must have got lost on his horseback is like a dad’s joke in China, making fun of slow delivery.)

Qi Le An: "..."

Dou Zhi Yuan's nerve eased a lot after Chen Shan’s joke. Qi Le An insisted that Dou Zhi Yuan should take a seat and then he said, "What are you going to do next?"

"Going home..." At this point, Dou Zhi Yuan's eyes dimmed, he looked a bit confused.

Qi Le An already had a plan in his heart, "Do you mind waiting a bit longer before you go home? This is not your fault, and I can’t let take the whole responsibility."

Dou Zhi Yuan was taken aback.

He really didn't intend to ask Qi Le An for help, but Qi Le An took the initiative to speak up.

Knock knock.

Chen Shan got up to open the door. It was a hotel staff member, he smiled and said, "Your fried rice is here."

Chen Shan nodded and took it with a ‘thank you, then he put the egg fried rice on the table and said, "Our lunch is here."

Dou Zhi Yuan quickly said, "Then I won't bother you any longer."

Qi Le An said, "All right, can I ask you to give me your phone number?"

With that handed the notepad and pen to Dou Zhi Yuan, "I will contact you shortly."

Dou Zhi Yuan found it too good to be true, Qi Le An smiled innocently at him. Dou Zhi Yuan pursed his lips, he took the pen and paper handed by Qi Le An and wrote down his phone number.

Qi Le An glanced at the number and smiled at Dou Zhi Yuan.

After Dou Zhi Yuan left, Chen Shan, who had been holding back for ten minutes, could finally let it all out, "Why are you so polite to him? That person deserves to be fired!"

‘One-armed’ Qi Le An entered Dou Zhi Yuan's phone number into his mobile phone and said, "Don't talk about him like that, he didn't mean to hurt me."

Chen Shan snorted coldly and said, "Even if he didn't hit you on purpose, he came to apologize to you on purpose!"

Qi Le An saved Dou Zhi Yuan’s phone number, he raised his head and showed his dimples, "Alright Chen Ge, let's eat!"

Chen Shan opened the two lunch boxes and put the spoon on the fried rice, "I think you should buy a new phone. It's a joke when others see it."

Qi Le An didn't care, "What's the joke? I don’t make much money... Besides, all the phones are the same anyway."

Before smartphones were completely popularized, any phone featured with Snake and Bubble Shooter was a good phone.

Qi Le An was satisfied that he got Dou Zhi Yuan’s number, he even enjoyed a meal of fried rice with a little salt and fewer ingredients.

When he finished eating, he looked at Chen Shan with sparkling eyes. Chen Shan suddenly had a bad feeling, "What? No way I’m gonna let you eat hot pot."

Qi Le An grinned and said, "It's not about hot pot! I just want to ask...who should I talk to about Dou Zhi Yuan’s business?"

Chen Shan suddenly frowned and said, "Are you going to help him?"

"Why not?" Qi Le An showed an innocent look.

"..."

Chen Shan waved his hand feebly, "Be my guest then."

Qi Le An suddenly looked at Chen Shan with puppy dog eyes, "Chen Ge..."

Chen Shan warned: "What are you doing?"

"I don't know how to help him..." Qi Le An sighed quietly.

Dou Zhi Yuan was fired by the team leader, but the team leader was not the one in charge. The management must know it. This was a sensitive subject, Qi Le An, a young actor who had shed so much blood on the set, and it would have been troublesome if it had happened to someone who was fussy.

The actor was injured by a staff member, and the first thing the crew had to do was to pacify the actor. A nobody likes Dou Zhi Yuan being fired represented the crew’s attitude.

If Qi Le An directly interceded for Dou Zhi Yuan, Dou Zhi Yuan would get his job back, but would Qi Le An offend the person who fired Dou Zhi Yuan in the first place?

Everything was so complicated.

"Humph." Chen Shan snorted and said, "Coming to me for help now?"

Qi Le'an nodded, ‘please help me’ was written all over his face.

Chen Shan said: "Honestly, there’s nothing I can do!"

"..."

"I better ask Wei Sama for help..." Qi Le An pretended he was gonna call Wei Chang Feng, "I know Wei Sama can solve it."

Chen Shan suddenly stared at him and said, "Why are you calling Wei Chang Feng for your own business!"

After Chen Shan knew that Qi Le An and Wei Chang Feng were pretty close to each other, he felt an unspeakable awkward feeling. This feeling reached its peak after Wei Chang Feng went to the hospital for Qi Le An. So he immediately rejected Qi Le An’s idea of calling Wei Chang Feng, "He is not your mother!"

Qi Le An: "..."

‘This analogy is terrible. Why didn’t you say he is not my boyfriend?’

Even though Chen Shan rebuked Qi Le An, Chen Shan thought for a while and said, "All right, how about this, you can take a good rest these days... the props team will definitely come to apologize to you when you return to the set, you just ask where the person who hit you is and if he was hurt."

Chen Shan nodded and said, "Yes, that's it."

"...And then?" Qi Le An asked carefully.

Chen Shan said angrily: "Then go with the flow!"

Qi Le An: "..."

‘What the heck is going with the flow!’

Qi Le An wished he could ask for more details, but he dared not to ruffle Chen Shan’s features. Just then, the hotel door was knocked for the third time.