The Reception

Due to Grandma Duck living in the country, and along with the fact with that there were so many people,it took a while for everybody to get to The Tree.
"Do you think we'll be allowed in?"asked Emilie as she, and Gladstone were being driven there by the limo driver that was won along with the wedding cake.
"Of course we would be."reassured Gladstone.
"Actually,I meant all of us."
"Oh.Well,maybe.My luck might affect everybody else."
"I really hope so."said Emilie lying down on Gladstone's lap.Gladstone simply smiled, and began stroking her hair.It looked longer when it was down.Emilie put her hand on Gladstone's cheek.
"We're here."said the driver before anything else could happen.
"Oh."said Emilie in a disappointed voice as she got up from Gladstone's lap.
"Fine."said Gladstone.After the newlyweds got out of the car,they noticed that almost everyone else was at The Tree too.
"Hi guys!"said Webby when she saw them. "You wouldn't believe it!There's nobody here,"
"But it's a Saturday."said Emilie as she straighten out her dress.If she knew what was going to happen at the wedding, she would of agreed to let Daisy design her wedding dress.
"I know!What luck huh?"said Webby.Gladstone looked at Emilie with a smirk.
"I'm now worried if someone will do something since we didn't get our wedding cake."said Emilie causing the smirk on Gladstone's face to disappear.
Emilie had a good reason to worry as when she, and Gladstone entered the restaurant they were hit with a bunch of confetti.
"Congratulations!"said a bunch of waiters, and waitresses.
"Who's idea was this?"said Emilie as Gladstone hid his face with his hand.
"It was mine!"said Matilda jumping out from the crowd.
"Why?"asked Gladstone.
"I thought it would be cute."said Matilda.
"Your mother told us what happened at the wedding."said one of the waitresses.Gladstone awkwardly smiled.Matilda may have raised him,even adopted him, but she wasn't his mother.His mother,along with his father, were dead.But he didn't think it was a good idea to mention it.
"Great.Now,leave."said Emilie waving her hand at the waiting staff.
"But wait until you see what we did!"said a waiter leading Emilie, and Gladstone into the seating area.
"You took advantage of the absence of other customers, and put all the tables together."
"Um...yeah."said a waitress. "Well,here's some menus!Everything's free!We'll be back in a few minutes."
"Free?"said Scrooge. "That means I won't have to spend any money!"
"They're working hard to serve us. I think we should give them something for all their hard work."said Emilie.
"Fine.I'll give them all a penny."
"A penny?Pennies are worthless these days!Actually open up your wallet!"
"If you want to give them money for something they're willing to do for free,then you do it!"snapped Scrooge causing Emilie to get up,only for Gladstone to put her back down onto her chair.
"Emilie,it's not worth it."whispered Gladstone.
"All he has to do is stop being such a tightwad, and open up his wallet."grumble Emilie.Expect for some light conversation,not much happened until the wait staff returned to get the orders for their drinks,although Emilie,and Scrooge were still upset with each other.
"So,do you all know what you want to drink?"asked one of the waitresses.
"Chocolate milk!Chocolate milk!"yelled Dungan.
"Dungan!Behave yourself!"said Abner.
"Okay,Poppa."said Dungan.The wait staff went around to get everybody else's drink orders,only to stop at where Goldie was sitting,who popped up from underneath the table.
"I'll have the Borolo."said Goldie with a satisfied smirk on her face.
"Good choice,ma'am."said the waiter taking her order.While the wait staff took the others' orders,everybody couldn't help but feel suspicious about Goldie's behavior.
"Okay,Goldie,where were you?"asked Scrooge.
"I went to the bathroom."said Goldie.
"Then why did you pop up from underneath the table instead arriving from the direction of the bathroom?"asked Officer Cabrara.
"I thought it'll be an interesting story for Gladstone, and Emilie to tell years later."
"I want to see your purse."
"You can't do that without a warrant. I know my rights!"
"But I don't need a warrant!"said Scrooge snatching Goldie's purse.
"Hey!"said Goldie as Scrooge dumped the contents,which among the usual things,were a restaurant lamp,everybody's silverware,napkin rings, and for some reason,everybody's napkins.Everybody glared at her.
"Goldie!How could you?"asked Scrooge.
"Because I'm Goldie O'Glit.And I wanted all this stuff!"was Goldie's response.Thankfully the drinks arrived.
"We'll be back to take your orders."said one of the waitresses before leaving.
"What?"asked Goldie when she noticed that everybody glaring at her.
"How are we supposed to eat?"demanded Emilie.
"I actually plan on getting pizza."said Launchpad.
"Peasant."muttered Emilie.Gladstone chuckled.
"Fine!I'll give you back the silverware!"said Goldie.
"But what about the napkins?"asked Huey.
"Fine!Fine!I'll return everything!Are you all happy now?"snapped Goldie.
"Yes."said Officer Cabrara as she handed everybody back their silverware, and napkins.
"I'm just going to steal it all back anyway."whispered Goldie.Thankfully the wait staff returned to get everybody's orders.
"We'll be back with your food soon."said one of the waitresses.
"Thank you!"said Emilie. "Not exactly what we planned, but it worked out in the end."
"Yes it did."said Gladstone. "And the rest of our lives together will work out just fine even if it's not as we planned." Emilie smiled.

* * *

"Man,who knew Granny Duck was such a good cook?"said Steelbeak as he ate some of the stolen wedding food.
"I know!"said Pepper as she, and the other F.O.W.L. agents rummaged though the stolen wedding presents. "Oooo!Look at Webby was going to give them!Cute little charm bracelets she made herself!"
"Buh."said John. "Stealing those was a gift to them.Now this-a mahogany jewelry box from Agent 22-is a real gift."
"Hey,I found a mirror."said Walt.
"That's not just any type of mirror.That's a Scrying Mirror."commented Phantom Blot.
"And a Scrying Mirror is?"
"It allows you to speak to the dead."explained Phantom Blot as he drained it of it's power.
Walt looked at it.It was probably for the best.After all,he couldn't see Mama, and Papa being proud of him joining an organization that had plans to take over the world, and ruining his sister's wedding,even if she did marry somebody they wouldn't approve of.It was better than what he had done.So far.
"Well,Emilie, and Cissy aren't talking to each other, and Gloria is stuck in the middle of the two.Gus has made himself a pariah among the family thanks to his own gluttony.But it's not enough.We need to hit the family, and their weaknesses.We hit the family with their weaknesses,their friends will have to choose a side."said Big Gino.
"Consider it a test run."said Steelbeak.Big Gino simply raised his wine glass.
"Hey,kid,what's the matter?"Negaduck asked Walt.
"I'm just so confused.This feels right, but I know it's wrong."said Walt,hoping he wasn't telling the wrong person.
"If it feels right,then it is right."
"Yeah.Yeah.That makes sense."Walt said not realizing that Big Gino witnessed his conversation with Negaduck.

The End-of Part Three.