Twenty Six

Yoongi walks upstairs to his room. The things at home have been kind of weird for him. He hates talking about problems with anyone. And knowing Namjoon and Jin are not in good terms is making him nervous. And even more when he includes Jungkook in the equation.

Luckily, he's been distracted from all the drama thanks to his work. And not only that...but also thanks to certain little dancer that keeps showing him his improvement for the college exam. Before entering his room when he notices something strange.

Jungkook's bedroom door is open. He gets close but there's no one inside and only one idea comes to mind. He must be with Jin. Maybe the older one is feeling bad again. And even though Yoongi would love to just avoid it, he decides to take a look in Jin's room.

And next time he should seriously knock on the door before opening it. The music he starts hearing should make him complain. But his eyes fixate on something else. And not he's not the only one that's speechless. Jin and Jungkook are both sitting on the bed watching the same show as him. Jin completely focused like he's on a business meeting. And Jungkook biting his lip like a pervert. Or at least that's how Yoongi would describe him.

And the reason is simple. In the middle of the room, the two strippers follow the music's rhythm with a dance that would take anyone's breath away. It's at the end, when Jimin does a perfect split, that he's starts feeling like the temperature went up.

- W-What are you supposed to be doing?

He tries to sound angry but truth is he can hardly talk at all. Jungkook panics hearing him despite the strange tone but Jin couldn't care less.

- I asked them to dance.

- Jin! I u-understand if you wanna s-see that - it's so hard not to stutter - but my little brother is right next to you!

- Your little brother gave me a bath last week in a hotel, I think he can handle seeing two boys dancing.

Something in his attitude lets Yoongi know he didn't let out all his anger yet. He sounds so frustrated that Yoongi doesn't wanna argue. He knows it won't end up well if he does

- R-Right...

- Besides, I just wanted to see them work. I wanna design something for them as a way of thanking them. But I see their clothes need to adapt to their body, not make them sweat, make them look just as curvy and sexy as they are and be really comfy.

- Exactly! You have no idea how many times I had to throw out some of my clothes because they looked terrible on stage! Like those blue shorts I wore once! Remember them, Jungkook?

Jimin sees how bad this is gonna end if he doesn't do something so he pulls Yoongi a side. He did his part already and there's no need to stay there any longer. And seeing how he can hardly speak fluently, Yoongi follows him. They walk out of the room and the older immediately complains

- Hey! I was about to intervene back there!

- Yeah, I wouldn't bother him if I were you

- But-

- Jin can't be in the middle of another argument. Unless you want him to beat the shit out of you.

- Jin's not a violent idiot!

- This days all he's been doing is mumbling curse words and designing random clothes

- I see...

- Hey! I did all the exercises you gave me yesterday! Here, I'll show you!

Yoongi walks behind him. He's not sure why but Jimin keeps asking for help with his studies. And the weirdest part is that he doesn't seem to really need it. He makes no mistakes and knows everything he tries to teach him. At first, he thought Jimin was trying to get some nice words out of him. Or maybe he was showing off how smart he really is. But...

- Perfect

- Are you sure? Check again, maybe I made a mistake or-

- They're perfect, Jimin

The doubt on the stripper's face makes him realize how little trust he has on himself. It's amazing to think he failed that exam. Yoongi can't understand how that happened but for Jimin it's almost an obvious result.

- Oh... Well, I can do more tonight! So if you give some-

- You should rest. You've been studying a lot lately

- Is Min "I work 10 hours a day" Yoongi saying I should take a break?

- ... Actually, I should take one two. What do you want for dinner?

- Uh?

- I haven't cooked in years and I feel like it. So? What do you want?

- You...Mr. Min...wanna cook something...for me?!

If Jimin was surprised with the idea, it was two times more shocking when the night falls and he finds himself having dinner with his boss on the rooftop. It looks like a romance movie. What will Tae say when he finds out? He doesn't like Yoongi at all and he's sure he's an idiot. Like the last person he fell for...

- So, tell me something about you

- M-Me?

- Are you nervous, Jimin? Or embarrassed maybe? I thought people like you couldn't feel that way after being half naked in front of others

- Aaaand you killed the romantic atmosphere

- T-The what?!

- I'll tell you about me! Let's see...I like it rough, I'm a bottom and I love the-

- OKAY, OKAY! Forget it! Please, be embarrassed again!

Jimin lets out a loud laugh and Yoongi finds himself enjoying it. There's no awkward silence between them. They don't talk about their past but instead comment about hobbies and movies and the Namjin drama. And even though he won't admit it, Yoongi realizes they have a very similar taste in music. But he has no idea who taught Jimin about all those underground artists...

Next Chapter

Fucking hell, Namjoon! You said you were gonna be honest!

I've always loved you...

------------------------------------------------------

First of all, I really really really hope our boys are feeling well. I hope they can recover quickly and I can't wait to hear they're healthy again

I know I had to post yesterday but I just kept thinking about them and waiting for more news. But I know they'll get through it!

Send good vibes, and I hope you had a beautiful Christmas!

- Baby Y