The room doorbell rang, and Chen Shan got up to open the door, "It's probably your fried rice."

Qi Le An took the remote control to change the channel and asked, "Can I have juice or something please?"

But what he heard was Chen Shan who asked the guy standing outside of the door: "What are you doing here?"

Chen Shan's voice was full of disgust, completely different from the tone he had just now.

Qi Le An looked up and saw a person standing at the door, cowering and flinching.

The man was holding a fruit basket in his hand, he shivered and said: "I... I’m here to see Qi Ge."

It was the person who hit Qi Le An on the set.

"Let him in." Qi Le An said suddenly.

Although Chen Shan was unwilling to let him in, he turned sideways and gave way to Mr. Glasses looked so flurried that he didn't know where to put his hands and feet. After placing the fruit basket on the sofa, he lowered his head and stood there like a pupil waiting for a teacher to scold him.

Chen Shan snorted while sitting on the chair in front of the dressing table, and Mr. Glasses's shoulders suddenly trembled as he heard that.

Qi Le An stood up and said to Mr. Glasses: "Please take a seat? Would you like some water?"

Mr. Glasses seemed to be taken aback. He raised his head and looked at Qi Le An in panic, "I’m good, how are you though, how’s the wound?"

His gaze moved to Qi Le An's left arm wrapped in gauze as he asked the question, and with that, his face turned pale again.

Qi Le An was a little embarrassed, he raised his arm and said, "I’m all right, the wound just looks scary... but it's nothing."

"That's right, it's just a blood-shedding wound. Who knows whether it will leave scars in the future." Chen Shan said strangely.

Mr. Glasses gasped and he almost lost his balance, and Qi Le An felt that he was about to faint.

He glared at Chen Shan secretly. Chen Shan was playing with a ballpoint pen with his legs crossed. Chen Shan shrugged when he saw Qi Le An’s glare. He pressed the ballpoint pen and then turned his back to draw something on the notebook on the table.

Without Chen Shan's deterrence, Mr. Glasses seemed to be able to speak more. He smiled gratefully at Qi Le An, and then took out a bag of white powder in a plastic bag from his pocket and said, "I was in such a rush and I wasn’t looking when I hit you. This pearl powder is ground by my parents, it’s good for the wound and you can even mix it with water and drink it."

Chen Shan made a snort again, and Mr. Glasses suddenly froze.

Seeing this, Qi Le An took the initiative to take the pearl powder. This pearl powder was not in pure white like we usually saw on the market, there was a bit of yellow touch in the white, kind of a beige looking. Seeing that Qi Le An was looking at the bag of pearl powder, Mr. Glasses brother seemed to be relieved, he said, "They are all the pearls I hunted in the sea in my hometown. They are all-natural, different from those cultivated by big companies."

Qi Le An realized the preciousness of this bag of pearl powder as he heard that, so he said seriously, "Thank you."

After hearing Qi Le An’s ‘thank you, Mr. Glasses quickly said: "No, no, no, I'm the one who is in the wrong."

Qi Le An smiled at Mr. Glasses, his natural and harmless expression made Mr. Glasses completely relax and smile as well.

Qi Le An suddenly realized that Mr. Glasses was a bit familiar, especially when he smiled.

‘Where have I met him? That is impossible……’

"This pearl powder could be mixed with a little milk to make it into a paste, and you can apply it to the wound once in the morning and once in the evening." Mr. Glasses brother looked at Qi Le An, his eyes full of guilt.

Qi Le An smiled and said, "Thank you, is there anything else to pay attention to?"

Brother Glasses shook his head and said: "Nothing more...I'm just… I’m sorry..."

Qi Le An couldn't help but smile and said, "Enough with the I'm sorry, by the way, what is your name?"

"Dou Zhi Yuan." Mr. Glasses brother smiled shyly.

Qi Le An was taken aback when he heard the name.

‘It's Dou Zhi Yuan! The person in front of me who looks so meek and shy like a rabbit is Dou Zhi Yuan! My god, are you kidding me! Dou Zhi Yuan is a handsome young and promising big screenwriter who is acclaimed by thousands of fans!’

Thinking of this, Qi Le An asked tentatively: "Are you from Guang City? Is it difficult to hunt pearls?"

Dou Zhi Yuan said shyly, "I'm from Shantou, not far from Guang City. Our family lives by fishing and hunting pearls. It is not difficult to pick pearls if you start hunting at an early age like me."

Qi Le An's expression suddenly became complicated.