"Shut up" her mouth closed shut and a whimper escaped her pretty little mouth. Such an innocent pebble I picked out from one of my business partners who had no longer any use of. All he said was that she was good with computers and so she was, which is why she stuck around my reign for so long. She always humbled me just by the one look she'd give off everytime I gave an order. It annoyed the fuck out of me and drove me crazy half the time.

I was frustrated, noticing that my breathing had now become irregular. " please" she squirmed out. I wasn't suffocating her in any way, I just needed to let off some steam and her fragile self happened to be in the room giving me that same look when I told her to . not . bother.

"What would you do if you were in my shoes huh" I seethed out, looking into her already lifeless grey eyes she opened her mouth but nothing came out. Confusement took over her features.

"Sorry?"

Suddenly the door opened entering Luke, my second in command. His eyes switched between me and Cora "Is this a bad time?" I let go of her throat and she shuffled back. Her hand reached to massage her neck as she lowered her eyes to the floor.

"Leave us" I say to Cora and without a second to spare she removes herself from the room.

"What have you got?" I say as I sit back down again.

"You know you should take it easy on her" Luke says eyeing me, almost in a worrying way. Luke is the only person who dares try and voice his opinions against my actions. I hate it when he does because he is usually right. "She just has this look you know" Luke scoffs at my response and chuckles.

"Boss, its a frustrating for everyone. Whoever this psycho is is killing people left and right and we have no clear motive to explain why is they are hunting." he sighs as he brings his hand to rub his eyes. I can tell he is just as panicked as the others. I don't blame him, it slows down business when someone constantly kills important producers to their cartels.

"This has been going on for too long, we are sorting this and finding them. Call the Elite and tell them I'm ready to use my favour up" I say getting up.

"Yes Boss, a car is waiting for you to take you to Areo. A man named Korleon Calis asked for our service and asked to personally meet with you to discuss a protection procedure to regulate for his safety for three months. He has paid in full already" my eyes peered up to see that me and Luke shared the same expression.

"Desperation or fear?" I say

"I would conclude fear" Luke nodded. I know me and Luke would be thinking the same thing. Why would an exiled ex criminal want extra exclusive protection when he has-

No, it can't be I thought.

I opened the file on my desk again and checked Drew Mecil's relations. His business had expanded in the last six months and had struck a deal with the Golden Triangle. His shipment were produced by Adonis River before the deal fell through. My eyes widened as I saw that Korleon Calis was the next official partner to produce the shipments for Drew Mecil.

Sitting back in my chair I realised that whoever this Korleon is, he knows he is next. "What is it" said Luke, questioning my sudden silence. Luke's words blurred as I remembered that if anything, this person would go after him tonight as he comes out of hiding for the first time in the past six months.

I looked up at Luke and smiled "Prepare the Elite, we are going to catch the hunter tonight"

<>     <>     <>

On the journey to Areo I had explained my finding and thoughts to Josh and Luke who were equally surprised to have some advantage to capture the hunter tonight. In the glove compartment held the masks we'd have to put on when entering Areo. Hiding our identities were a must in this line of work, although it is a pain in the ass it helps to not bump into any rivalry. That would result in bloodshed.