Part 1

"Ella, sweetie wake up." i hear a whisper and feel someone moving me but i don't want to get up. I get my squishy stuffed animal that's a dragon and put it over my head so i can go back to sleep. "Ok you don't want to get up fine then" yay i win and my squishy too.... " AHHHHH!!!! MOM!! get off me! I can't breathe, I see the light mom!" i tell mom even though she's a little bit taller then me but not as much. Mom is 5'2 125 lbs and I'm at 5 feet not tall at all at 115 lbs but dad is tall at 6feet i don't know his weight but he is fit he's always working out . Let me introduce myself.
My name is Ellena Martinez but people call me Ella or elle. My parents are Mark Redding and Tammy Redding. You might be thinking why they have a different last name then me. Well let me give you the shorter story to that, my birth mother died having me and the man that was supposed to be my father didn't want me. So he seen Tammy and asked her if she wanted a kid and if she didn't want me that he would take care of the problem. You might think " why would they say this to you or they just don't want you to find your birth father" the thing is i over heard a call that dad was talking to a man on the phone. Dad said my 15 birthday was coming up and that i've been asking about my birth father. I heard the man say " that bitch is nothing to me and don't call me unless she's dead". From that day on Mark and Tammy have been my parents i love them so much they mean the world to me. 
Lets get back to mom still laying on me, "Mom i'm up can you get off please" i beg mom " ok i'll get off but you have to get up, remember you start work today at the café. You don't want to be late now." Right when mom gets off me i'm rolling off my comfy bed and going to bathroom so i can getting ready for the day. I brush my teeth and shower. After I get dressed in  ripped blue jeans and my uniform shirt with my name tag on it. I blow dry and straighten my hair and put it in a ponytail. I don't really like to have my hair down so it's always up. I put some chapstick and i'm ready, you might be thinking why i don't put makeup it's because i don't really like it on me or it could be that i just don't know what i'm doing. Anyways I'm off to the kitchen i love me some food i'm always eating but i'm not overweight the doctor actually said that i'm healthy and it's fine the way i eat so i'm in love with food.

 Anyways I'm off to the kitchen i love me some food i'm always eating but i'm not overweight the doctor actually said that i'm healthy and it's fine the way i eat so i'm in love with food

Mom is cooking and dad is just watching mom dancing and cooking in the kitchen. My parents are so in love it's like they just said they love each other but they been married for 20 years already. Every time i see dad watching mom from afar i just think one day i wish a man could watch me like dad does mom. "Peanut! how you sleep pretty girl" dad says with a big smile on his face with arms open so i run to him for a hug " morning dad! i had the best sleep i was dreaming about my first day of work" i told dad " really what was it about " he asked " i was taking orders and it was going good tell somebody called in for an order to be delivered and i was going to deliver it but on my way a giant dragon came around the corner and everyone was running from it but you now me, i wanted to see it close and when i got close it sat on me " i was telling and the last part i whispered it but mom heard and threw a balled up towel and threw at my head " ELLENA!!! i am not a dragon!" mom said all upset but dad was to busy laughing " Haha! honey it was a dream and she didn't say it was you haha!" " but dad, mom actually sat on me to get me up " with that being said dad lost it feel on the floor laughing so hard that tears coming down his face mom pouting on the side watching him. I love my family it's just the three of us but i'd take that over anything. " dad get up, mom is upset cause your laughing " that got him sobered up fast "honey i'm sorry, please don't be made but you know i love ella's dreams, there's always a surprise in them remember last time we bought balloons with helium and i was making the voices and ella woke up the next day so scared that she thought i flew away haha" mom was smiling again and hugging dad " yes i remember haha,she wanted to tie you down on something heavy so you wouldn't fly so high that we couldn't reach you." Every time i see them like this it makes me so happy and blessed to have them in my life. " ok sweetie you need to eat so i can drop you off on my way to work" mom tells me.
After breakfast i go and put my vans and get my backpack purse mom says it's Michael Kors, i don't know what that means but i love it, i got it for christmas last year and now i get to use it. I look in the mirror to see if i look ok and i don't know about you but i think i look ok let's see how my day goes wish me luck.

******** hi!!! thank you for giving my first book a shot! i hope you liked it .********