Chapter 1: Big Black Pick-up Truck

Start from the beginning

"Can you move your car now , I have things to do." Winking, I skipped back to my car and got in when i heard his engine roar to life. I watched his car disappear around the corner before i started my car and began the long drive to my house.

*

Pulling up beside the large metal gates with the initials SB plastered onto them, I type the password into the keypad lock and watch the gates slowly open. " I am not looking forward to this." moaning to myself , I drive up the path towards the pack house and pull up in front of the double doors, handing my keys to one of the other shifters , Kimberly, who takes my car to the garage.

"Nice to see you Miss Harris." She greets.

"Good to see you too Kim. And i've told you, call me Daisy." I smile and send her a playful wink when she returns my smile.

"Oh you have a visitor Mi-" I raise one of my eyebrows at her so she would correct herself." Daisy, he  arrived about 10 minuted ago." I smiled and walked into the house. His sent hit me like a ton of bricks.It filled my nose with sweet smells with masculine notes in twined with them. His head snapped towards me and a smirk tugged at the sides of his mouth.

"Harley?" My voice came out huskily , it even surprised me, the great Daisy Harris.

"It's nice to see you again Daisy," He said threw a smirk,"Nice place you got here."

" Harley , what are you doing here?" A questioning look spread across my face,"My brother didnt invite you here."

"I know he didnt," his voice was laced with lust at this point , could he be feeling what i am?"Your farther did."

"My Fathers dead."

"I know that Daisy. He asked me to come here when he passed away so i could tell you something." his voice alone was turning me on and i could feel the burn in the pit of my stomach.

"What did he want you to tell me?"

"That your coming to live me me and my pack." He smirked deviously." Mate."

my jaw literally hit the floor when I heard that word leave his mouth.What does he mean i'm his mate. I know im one of the few female shifters but surly he cant just decide like that, no he cant , we choose each other. Although that would explain what im feeling right now. Oh god , I got hitched on my parents funeral.

 "W-what did you say?" I can barely speak.Did he really just call me his mate, how could Dad of known? Maybe he was just hoping that we'd get along.

"Mate." The words seem to just roll of his tongue as if he's not phased by this at all. "I said mate Daisy. You are my mate, I'm certain of it." His eyes softened as he spoke and a smile tugged at his lips.

"B-but how did he know?"

"I'm not sure Princess but you have to hurry up and pack your bags now."

"I cant just go Harley, what about Adrian?"

"Your brother knows Daisy, Now go get your bags, we have to go." His voice suddenly became stern and harsh like he was commanding me to do something. There is no way that Daisy Harris is going to be bossed around. My wolf started growling, making my eyes darken.

"Say please." My voice was dripping with anger.

" I wo-" He was cut of by the sound Adrian running down the stairs

"I got your bags Dais." I chuckled at the nickname he had given me when we were about 5. Adrian was too lazy to call me Daisy so he figured i would mind him shortening it. He took a few steps over to Harley and even though Harley was about 6ft 4 , Adrian was taller by about an inch. I watch him look down at Harley,"If you hurt my sister in any way," I could literally hear the poison dripping of Adrian's tongue," and i'll rip your throat out." He patted his back then turned around and brought me into a hug, "You'll always be my little sister Dais," I felt a tear drop on my head," and i'll always be here for you, I love you Daisy, always remember that." He held me in a tight embrace when I started to sob, " Dont cry Dais."

"I love you Adrian and i'll always be there for you no matter what," I squeezed him to make sure he wouldnt let go until i was ready,"and remember to tell me if any of your flings get too clingy, you know how i like to wipe dried blood of my windscreen."

He let out a low chuckle and we both pulled away from the hug."Dont cause too much trouble Dais."

"I wont." I giggled

"Sure you wont. Anyway, lets get you in the car before the Blue Bloods start to miss their Alpha." He glared at Harley and i rolled my eyes.

"I'll be back Adrian , dont you worry." I shot him a smile and a playful wink and he did the same back."Bye bye, see you soon bro." I shouted out the door before Harley shut it.

*

The car journey was long and tiring, we didnt speak much at all and to be honest I was slightly relieved when I saw that the pack house was hidden away in a dense forest. I cant wait to shift into my wolf form and just bound around for hours on end, but first theres the slight issue of this mate thing. I can feel the spark that everyone talks about but what if thats not all you need, what if you both need to want the same thing? Just from the little conversation we had on the drive here, I found out that we both want completely different things.

"Are you okay Daisy?" The sound of his voice pushed me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah i'm fine,just a little skeptical." I did my best to whisper the last part but I've never been good at keeping things quite.

"About what?"

"About this." I leaned over and planted my lips on his cheek and watched his eyes to see if i could see his eyes light up like i know mine do. His icy blue eyes turned a baby blue then hardened back into the cold colour. So he does feel the spark.I sat back on my car seat and looked at the floor nervously.He put his finger under my chin and lifted my head up so our eyes were locked.

"I felt it too." He whispered to me.

So i know this is something new fro me but i just wanted to try it out and see how it goes.

Daisy moving away from her pack? what do you think?

I promise i'll update soon.

Luv you all

        Cez

    XXXXXXXXX