FOREIGN SPACES ARE SMELLY.

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮.
𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗪𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗨𝗣, you blinked and were met with the sight of a light colored, cracked, barren ceiling that was covered in dust. Struggling to sit up, you found that your arms were bound behind you, and you were on a creaky bed in the middle of a barren room. Damn, kinky, but not the way you would have like to gone about it.

Huh. You'd think they'd have placed you into a more guarded jail cell. It was either they had underestimated you or had more than enough power to keep you restrained. It stank in the room as well. It stank of rotting moss and mold, and like water that had been in a corner with dirt and dust for far too long. 

After your struggle to sit up, you managed to swing your legs to the side of the bed and look around. It was a normal room; a bed, a table with two chairs, and the door that was probably locked. The only thing that seemed somewhat new was a blue and grey camera on top of the wall. It moved from side to side, finally locking onto you and blinking blue.

You frowned, and tried to use mist to cover it up, to no avail. After your mist failed, you stuck out your tongue at it. 

Twisting your neck to look at the handcuffs that tied your hands, you came to the conclusion that they were hindering your abilities. They did look fancy as hell, like premium designer handcuffs that one could buy for maybe up to 7000 creds.

After a few moments of wallowing in your thoughts and regrets for crossing paths with the three males, you heard the door's lock turn from a key and open. Raising your head, you saw a middle aged man (maybe around 40?) and a whited haired girl enter. Both of them had weapons holstered to their hip; a silent warning. Your eyes traced around the guns they held in their possession. Oh, what you would do to shoot one once more. 

The girl had knives. The knives were small and thin with holes in the center, and her hair was up in a messy bun.

The two of them sat down at the desk, and the room elapsed into silence for another few moments before the older man spoke.

"We're not here to hurt you," and you tilted your head, offering no answer. "We only want answers." it wasn't long before the white-haired girl spoke up.

"I'm jett," she said, elbowing the male. "What's your name?"

You hesitantly opened your mouth to speak, ignoring them as the girl elbowed the male for not introducing himself before 'interrogating you.' She seemed friendly enough, but you knew better than anybody in the world that looks and personalities can be facades and crafted carefully to decieve. 

"I'm [name]," you said. You didn't sense any hostility from the two of them, so you deemed it same to share your name for now. It wasn't like they could dig you up in the database. 

"The name's Brimstone," started the male. "And I'd like to ask you a few questions." you inclined your head as a signal to let him continue. There shouldn't be any harm in letting him speak, right?