Let me die

The young padowon and Jedi enter general Tarkins room, while Sabine went back to the ship to help fight off whatever security was left. Tarkin wasn't surprised to see the Jedi and padowon still alive.
"I knew she wouldn't do as I told her. She's still just a kid under all the darkness we filled her with." Tarkin says looking at his control piece.
" You won't get away with this, we will destroy those devices" Kanan assures the non caring emperial.

Just then Scarlet bursts through the door and aims her lightsaber at Ezra. Instead of charging him with it she stands there as if trying to resist the control. Ezra quickly moves out of her lightsabers attack range.
"Scarlet?"
"I can't hurt him. The innocent deserve to live. Unlike some of us." Scarlet says through her macanical state. she uses all her strength and is able to break the control for a brief moment, long enough to kill General Tarkin.

General Tarkin pushed the button on his crontol piece and it shocked a signal into Scarlet. She fell into his desk and lost grip of her lightsaber. It rolled all the way to Kanan. The Jedi took the lightsaber and charges at Tarkin. Being the evil man he is, he made Scarlet take the hit. She looked down at her lightsaber, it was impaled through her chest. Ezra's eyes widened, a part of him reacted and shot Tarkin twice. One at the control, breaking it and one at his head, killing him.

Kanan laid Scarlet down against the desk. She wouldn't last the accident, she and Kanan both knew.
" I'm so sorry." Kanan apologized.
"It's not your fault, Jedi." she looked to Ezra who was on his hands and knees. He was devastated, having to watch her get stabbed by his own master.
" Ezra"
"Scarlet, you can survive this. Right?"
"I can't. One has never survived a lightsaber wound like this."
"We'll get help!"
"No, Ezra you can't. I'm not worth it."
"You said it yourself. . " Ezra says getting up and walking over to her, " 'the innocent deserve to live' " Ezra reminds her. She looks up at him, now she knows why she liked him. He was so nice, bright, he was her light.

Scarlet reached into her pocket and handed him a hard drive. It was what they needed to stop the control devices.
"Let me die here. knowing that you will stop the empire from using those horrid devices I created Ezra Bridger."
"I- we promise." Ezra answers making sure to add the rebels.

With that, Scarlet passed. The rebels stopped the empire and destroyed the devices. Ezra would never forget Scarlet's sacrifice in trying to help them. He felt something in his pocket, the hard drive. Ezra simply smiled at it and dozed off into a peaceful sleep.

End~

Hope you liked it! Sure it's a little cheesy but I get bored real easily. That and I like to write/type stuff. Bye! ~