Club Coruscant

Ezra wakes up the next morning with a headache. He felt like something was in his head. He decided to go out and meet the crew to look at the data.
"Hey are you ok?" Kanan asks concerned.
"My head just hurts. Like this ringing or something" Ezra answers.
Hera checked his head, "No fever. Maybe you need more rest"
"It's probably nothing" Ezra inquired

They examined the data. The plans were that the empire was using new mind controllers so small you wouldn't know it. What's worse Ezra had one on him and nobody knew it!

***

Scarlet grabbed her remote there were two buttons, on and off. So simple. She hit the on button and a signal was put out to all the control devices, including Ezra's.
"Everyone stay on guard for the rebels, Ezra Bridger make yourself useful and come to Coruscant."
"Good work ms. Scarlet." Travin praised her.
"I'll keep him with me so I can bait the Jedi. I wish to kill him myself."
"I understand"

***

Ezra fell to his knees and screamed in pain at the ringing in his head. Kanan burst into the room and went to his side.
"Ezra what is it?!"
"I- I don't know. . . Ah!" Ezra passed out on the spot. Kanan caught Ezra and set him up against the bed. He didn't understand what could be wrong with him. Ever since yesterday he seemed sick.

That's when Kanan noticed a blinking red light in Ezra's hair. Before Kanan could examin it closer Ezra's eyes shot open and he pushed Kanan away.
"Ezra what's wrong with you??"
"I'm fine, I'm going to lothal to find some supplies. Don't worry Kanan."
Ezra replied almost in a robotic way.
"You worry me sometimes Ezra. Be careful." Kanan says patting him on the shoulder.

Ezra hoped in an escape pod instead of the phantom. Instead of going down to Lathal, he went to Corascant as ordered. This caught the Ghost crews attention and they went after him.

***

Scarlet was at the landing platform waiting for The brainwashed padowon to come. She knew the crew would follow so she had some TIES fighters go out and escort the pod down.
Within a few minutes they pod arrived and out came the padowon, a mindless walking weapon. She led him up to her penthouse where she ran a club.

Once in the penthouse and alone scarlet turned off the control one Ezra letting him be free.
"Wh-what? Where am I?"
"Ezra Bridger, welcome to my penthouse!" Scarlet welcomed him like he wasn't a rebel at all.
"Scarlet. . . How did I get here? Wait my lightsaber?!" Ezra felt for it. But scarlet had as she waved it at him.
" Listen Ezra I'm nice so I'll let you party here with me till your master comes to get you. How you got here, there is a mind control device on your head. I implanted it while playing with your lovely blue hair." scarlet explains as she puts up a sign in her window.
"That's a lot to take in. Kanan comes to get me he won't be happy." Ezra states sitting on her couch.
"Just have fun while your here ok this is Club Corascant after all!" A crowd a people came pouring into the penthouse. Scarlet pulled Ezra onto the open deck and gave him a martini.
"You expect me to have fun with the girl who kidnapped me?!" Ezra questioned Scarlet.
"Oh come now, please I don't want to have to put you in my control again." Scarlet pouted. She really liked Ezra's innocence and he was very cute.
"Ok fine. Why do you work for the empire?" Ezra asks taking a sip of his martini.
"I was an orphan when the inquisitor found me. I had the force in me so he took me in. The empire became my home. I became a top spy and helped the empire watch over the planets for any suspicions"
"Wow. . . I'm sorry. We didn't kill your father, I swear it. He let go of the railing letting himself die rather than facing something worse" Ezra tells scarlet with honesty.

Scarlet looked at him unbelievingly, he was being truthful. Just then she got a call from Tarkin.
"Yes general?"
"Change of plans the padowon is the main threat here. Kill him!"
Scarlet hing up on the general and looked at Ezra. He looked at her out of fear knowing he didn't have his lightsaber and Kanan wasn't there yet, he was going to die. . .