Chance encounter

Scarlet walked around the corner of the hallway and came face to face with the Jedi and his padowon. She had her hands on her hips as she observed them.
"Well well well, if it isn't the rebels Jedi and his beloved padowon." Scarlet let out a little snicker at their expressions.
"Who are you? A sith?" Kanan questioned.
"I am Scarlet Shadows, one of the best spies the empire has. I'll be doing the questions since you killed my master!" Scarlet answered taking out her light saber. The two clashed light sabers in an all out light saber battle. Ezra joined the fight and shot at Scarlet. She was hit and fell back pulling Ezra with her using the force.

Scarlet caught her footing and held Ezra close. He struggled in her harsh grip.
"So you're the special padowon he was talking about. It's sad though, you're cute" she said seductively as she played with his hair.
"Who- who was your master?" Ezra asked feeling uncomfortable. Scarlet let go of Ezra before answering.
"The inquisitor" then she turned on them and left.
Kanan rushed to Ezra's side. Ezra held his arm that she had a hold of, very strong grip she had. The two left and boarded the Ghost. Ezra felt weak after that awkward situation he was in.

***

Scarlet went straight to General Tarkin. He was expecting her to have the rebels caught, she came empty handed. Before he could scold her she gave him a reassuring grin.
"Don't worry sir, they'll come to us instead of tracking them." She held up a small device. It was a mind controller.

Little did the rebels know she implanted one on Ezra. . .