Too innocent

Scarlet threw Ezra his lightsaber and ran inside her penthouse telling all the people to leave. Thus they did.

Ezra was completely confused, why give him his lightsaber when she could have killed him on the spot. He followed her into her penthouse for answers.

***

"Almost there!" Hera tells the Ghost crew.
"Good, we need to get Ezra out if there." Kanan says
" we'll get that thing off him and make sure to destroy the control" Sabine assures the Jedi.
The ghost crew landed atop the supposed penthouse Ezra was taken to.

***

" Me kill someone like you? Tarkin is asking too much of me." Scarlet sighs sitting at her bar.
"Why can't you kill me? You're the inquisitors daughter." Ezra sat on the couch, he was full of questions.
"You're too innocent Ezra. You and your master both. I always hated the inquisitor, master or not, he was so cruel. I enjoy hiding in the shadows, giving my last name."
"Maybe the rebels can use your help finding info on the empire." Ezra inquired.
"I- I couldn't not after what I did to you. I've been in such power, I forgot how weak I really am." Scarlet was near tears by now. Ezra got up and led her to the couch, she really was just a kid.
"Hey, don't worry. It's not your fault, the empire Is terrible."
"Ezra. . . Let me get that device off you. It's the only way I can forgive myself right now." Scarlet carefully took the device out off of Ezra. It was real easy since it was only active to her touch.
"There no more of that. Guess your master will be here any minute huh."
Scarlet inquired as she gets something on her roof. Kanan and Sabine burst through her door at that moment like she knew. Scarlet got up and stepped aside respectfully away from Ezra.
"Kanan. . ."
"Ezra you're ok?"
"Ya I'm fine."
Kanan looked to Scarlet who was playing with the device before crushing it. Kanan gave her a confused look, what did he miss?
"What did I miss?"
Quite a bit actually" Ezra answered.
" At least that device is destroyed" Sabine inquired.
"Don't worry I'm not working for the empire anymore. Not after realizing how cruel I've been because of them. Go back to your master Ezra. I'll keep in touch." Scarlet winks and heads to her open deck, but she realizes something. The device she created, what if they were used against her?! She felt in her hair and there it was, a control device. Who could control her though?

"Scarlet?" Ezra asked
"Run."
"What?"
"I said 'run'!" Scarlet repeated herself to the young unknowing Jedi. She moved her locks and the light blinked in her hair was revealed.
"We need to find the control to shut it down!" Sabine suggested to the three.
"He knew I wouldn't be able to kill you. So he did this to me. Tarkin that bastard!" Scarlet shouted hiding her face in her hands. A loud ringing filled her head, causing her to black out.

Kanan and the other two left to find the general in the lower levels. Leaving Scarlet in her dark, silent penthouse alone. She wakes up and heads out after them, following her orders to kill the Jedi and padowon