-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟜𝟜 E𝕥-

Start from the beginning

Taehyun's heart dropped.

With a nervous demeanor, he started looking around him then his eyes set themselves on the bowl of blueberries. He hastily grabbed one and brought it to his boyfriend's oddly pale lips "H-Hyung.. a blueberry! Remember them?? Do you want one? You loved them! You'll feel better!" His hand was trembling like it was in the north pole, desperately trying to feed him the berry, pressing it against his lips. But there was no single reaction.

"It was the main thing keeping you.." his shaky hand dropped the berry in defeat, it leisurely rolled down Beomgyu's body before meeting the floor "..alive..."

At a loss for solutions and trying hard to keep his tears in, Taehyun could feel his anxious heart pounding in his ears, this being all he can hear. It drowned the sound of the low and prolonged beep that's been occupying the room.

Taehyun hadn't thought much of it at first but now he knows exactly what that sound is, he looked to his left where the heart monitor that's connected to Beomgyu is.

And this whole time.. it's been indicating that his love's heart, had stopped beating.

Beomgyu passed away 6 minutes ago.

────☆────

The dead blue flower on his chest should've been a hint. Beomgyu was also a flower, blue was his colour too.

Going on Umyria with this rose basically means killing it. Its death was set. But nonetheless, Taehyun gave it to his lover. Which foreshadowed that Beomgyu's death was already set as well.

Eyes lacking spark yet glistening from his tears, Taehyun fell to his knees next to his late boyfriend's bed "Hyung...?" he grabbed his hand like it's the most fragile thing ever "Hyungie no..." He blubbered on his tears, practically choking on them.

The main question circulating through his mind is... 'How?'

45 minutes ago, they were both fine, they were exchanging kisses as the happy couple they were, and talking about their future together as husbands. Taehyun thought that the whole 'dying' possibility was behind them since the surgery that Beomgyu had survived, was over.

Pain wasn't supposed to happen anymore.

This.. is all way too sudden.

Taehyun dated Beomgyu while knowing fully well that he might die on this certain day. But that didn't stop him from loving him and getting the most out of their time together.