Chapter 2: A fight with Xi'an Yin.

In the class, hear the voices of other students talking, singing, playing games or sleeping.There, Xi'an Yin was seen entering the classroom with a suspicious -looking bag. He walked straight towards Hae in first before going to his seat. He handed the suspicious bag by placing it on Hae in's table. She was a bit surprised to see the bag suddenly placed on her table. After that, Xi'an Yin go to his seat. Hae in turned her body to Xi'an Yin with face's a hundred questionen. She wondered why Xi'an Yin gave her the bag. Then, she also quickly examined the content in the bag. There is a bear doll the size of a school textbook and three pairs of keychain with flower shape. Then, she looking at Xi'an Yin who was sitting next to her, and then she asking about it.

"What is this? You know my birthday is already passed and what's with this keychain not just one on it, there were three pairs of it.."

Hae in said with a very questioning face, because they only met yesterday. Out of the blue, today Xi'an Yin gave the teddy bear and three pairs of flower -shaped keychains. Xi'an Yin sigh for being lazy to explain the rest he just thanked to her about yesterday. Then, he took out his cell phone to show the same keychain hanging on his cell phone. Hae in nodded and took the keychain and put it on her phone. She called out Jin hee who was busy doing her homework. Jin hee look back to Hae in to see what she gonna tell her.But then, Hae in just waved her hand to telling Jin hee to come to her desk. Jin hee stand up and go to Hae in. She a bit surprised to see the teddy bear and the keychain Hae in give her. She looking into Xi'an Yin face with a sparkle eyes that make Xi'an Yin bite his lips and turned his face away from her. Is to bright that make him lost in maintain his uninterested face. Jin hee also put the keychain on her phone. She show her mobile phone in front of them both with a happy feeling. But then, suddenly Hae in asking Xi'an Yin about the other keychain.

"Whose? , I thought you just know us only right? "

Xi'an yin reply it.

"Yesterday, you said about Jin hee's boyfriend. I thought it could be more happy for her if he get to. He is your guy's childhood friend right. Even though I don't meet him yet."

Jin hee flustered when she heard about the boyfriend. She scream in low voice and hit Hae in. Hae in studder, and just blocking Jin hee's punch with both her hands as a wall. She even telling her to stop and asking why she deserve for a cute punch.

"Why I the only one that got hit~"

Xi'an Yin laugh a bit see their behavior. But then he cover fastly with turned her face the other side. Jin hee stop hitting Hae in when she hear that chuckle. Even Hae in looking into his face in blank face. They both quite shock to, because. They only see blank face and weird face entire time. Hae in tease him while try to looking into his face.

"Hey~ is my ear working properly?. Coz i just hear your laugh even thought they not even loud~. Hey~ why are looking the other side? Come here~."

Xi'an Yin trying to stop Hae in but he indeed in trouble when his face mostly be seen by her. They both struggling with each other. Jin hee just laughed seen them. They to loud that make others student see it to but they just laughing together. The chair that Xi'an Yin moved a rough that make them fall together. At that time, Hae in saw Xi'an Yin's face clearly. He blushing. Xi'an yin cover her face after that with his right hand. While the other hand hug Hae in. When they fall, Xi'an Yin's hug her to make sure she doesn't hit anything. Hae in studder. She even flustered after that. She stand up and just seat on her chair. She feel to much flustered that make she hide her face and stand up again to run from there. While Jin hee when she saw them falling and tried to help them but been ignore by Hae in. She just chuckle a bit when she see her best friend flustered because a boy. She reach out her hand towards Xi'an Yin to help him. Xi'an Yin thanked her and sit back. He see all the girls in class whispering to each other while peeking into him. He know they all talking about what happen to both of them, and the weird behavior of Hae in. Hae in a cool girl and she rarely to give her flustered reaction like earlier of laughter loud like they do earlier. Usually she always give a cool stare to others student and always by Jin hee's side. Xi'an Yin trying to calm himself by looking out the window. Stare into the sky. But then Jin hee poke his cheeks. She even whisper to him.