Chapter 2: The return of the Fernandez

Start from the beginning

It was such a happy renunion, I couldn't help but smile. I glaced at Natsumi-chan and Layla-chan who were the ones sitting on either side of me. And they were both smiling almost in tears.

"Aw! You do care!" I teased them. Layla-chan just laughed while Natsumi-chan huffed looking away blushing slightly.

Yup, today has been a pretty good day!

Grant's POV:

SHE WAS CRYING! Well, almost. I can't wait to tease her later about that! She looked so cute!- wait what?

"Grant, leave Natsumi alone. She already kicked your ass today you don't need it kicked again." Justin sighed disrupting my thoughts or so I thought.

Did I say that out loud?

"Yes, yes you did" he said sighing once more.

"Oh. Uh...hehehe" I grinned and chuckled sheepishly while scratching the back of my neck.

"Grant." He said.

When I looked over at him he was staring at me with a serious look on his face and slight concern in his eyes.

"What is it?" I asked

"Can I talk to you outside?"

"Uhhh, sure." I agreed and I walked outside with him.

Natsumi's POV:

As I saw the most precious thing I've ever seen I saw Grant and Justin walking outside.

'I wonder where they're going?' I thought.

"What do you think Sumi?" Asked Nova interupting my thoughts.

"Huh, what?" I asked baffled

"Oh, sorry I wasn't listening" I said scratching he back of my head and playing with my scarf slightly.

They all sweatdropped sighing then GiGi explained that since Ellie is back we should all hang out, just the girls. Like a 'girls night' sorta thing.

"Oh! Yeah, sure! Let's do it!" I exclaimed

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Me: HEEYYYIIIEE GUYS!!!!

Natsumi: Where the f*ck have you been?

Me: -.- nice to see you to

Layla: what she meant was 'welcome back Nicole, you took quite a while. Is everything okay?'  *glares at Natsumi*

Natsumi: what she said.

Me: Well I'm sorry for having school, with lots of homework and tests and Writers Block!

Layla: Well we're just glad your back.

Lucy: It's good to see you're well Nicole-chan.

Me: Thanks Lucy, Layla. It's good to know at least SOMEONE cares.

Natsu: Awe, c'mon Nicole-chan! You know we love you *hugs me tightly*

Me: Thank....you.....Nat...Su...but.....I....can't.... BREATHE!

Natsu: *let's go*

Me: *gasps for air*....thank you....

Hikaru: Hi Nicole-chan!

Me: HIKARU?!?

Natsumi: Who?

Lucas: Beats me

Luna: I don't know either

Me: Ah...ahheeh...*grabs Hikaru's shirt and drags to corner* *whispers* Hikaru Hitachiin! What the f*ck are you doing here?!?!

Hikaru: We just wanted to see you!

Me: We?

Soul: Yeah, we.

Me: Oh, no...

Tomoe: NICOLE! WHY ARE YOU HIDING YOUR FOX EARS AND TAIL?!
*takes off benie and sweater*

Me: *ears and tail are revield* HEY! *jumps* give *jumps* them *jumps* back! *jumps*

Mizuki: *takes benie and sweater* here you go Nicole-chan *smiles* *glares at Tomoe*

Makoto: Nicole-chan, are you okay?

Me: More or less...

Ayato: Hey, you got any idea on where pancake is? Yours truly can't find her any where.

Me: I don't know! How am I supposed to know?!

Dragneel Family: *stare uterly confused*

Me: OKAY ALL OF YOU!!!! OUT!!! *shoves out door* *sigh* Thank Mavis that's over.

Hikaru: Hi

Me: WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE?!?!

Hikaru: Awe! Please let me stay Nicole-chan! *puppy dog eyes*

Me: Ehhhhhhh.......fine, but behave yourself

Hikaru: *salutes* HAI!

Dragneel Family: *still confused* what just happened?

Me: Don't ask. Just know that, that will be happening very often.

Dragneel Family: okay....

Me: OKAY! Now that that's over with. I hope you all enjoyed the second chapter of Fire and Ice! Vote and comment and I'll see you all next chapter!!!

Everyone: BYYYIIIEEE!!!!!!