Chapter 9 (Edited)

Helloooo!!!

I am very sorry for updating so irregularly and I promise to update more frequently and hopefully that happens.

So now back to the story,

Recap: Swaadu and Arjun have a dance face off.

***

Swaadu was just seeing the notification that popped on her phone with wide eyes as it was from her college and it read, project to be submitted by 3pm tomorrow and it also had a note regarding the requirements of the design and the person who had asked for it.

Swaadu was so happy that she gets to do a project for one of her dream designers and she was filled with an unknown fear too as the project was going to he handled by Credence companies.

She heard a throat clearing sound and turned around to look at who it was and it was none other than her bestie, Pooja.

Pooja: Dance laam aada theriyum pola.

Swaadu: classical dancer marandhuteengala madam.

Pooja: I never knew classical dance needed a partner, a sizzling chemistry and a beautiful eyelock. Pudhu vidhamana classical dance pola.

Swaadu: That was just a challenge and I never back out from challenges.

Pooja: Oh I see... The great Swadeenta. By the way what's keeping you hooked up with your phone?

Swaadu: Your brother's company

Pooja: What!

Swaadu: I mean a project that his company has put up for all the architecture students and he is for sure mad because he needs it by 3pm tomorrow.

Pooja: why do you fear. Just one word to him and he is going to select your design and you can just get into the project. Appa va solla soldren.

Swaadu: heyy no no. Oru design dhaana and that too for my favourite designer why not. Adhellam panniduven. Nee chumma iru.

Pooja: seri naa enga appa kitta sollala, unga appa ta sonna the project is yours Swaadu.

Swaadu: I know I can get into this project at the snap of my fingers. Aana ennaku adhu vendam. Appa oda peraiyo, uncle oda peraiyo use panni dhaan en talent ku verification varanum nu illa. I want to create a name for myself like how your dad and my dad did.

Pooja: totally agree to it. All the best.

Swaadu: Thank you so much. I will take your leave. Irukannum nu dhaan aasa but I have to go ippo and complete this. Ellartaiyum sollidu okay va.

Saying that she took her leave.

By the time Swaadu reached home, her parents and her brother had slept. She climbed up to her room got out of her dress and changed to a comfortable night dress. She took down the requirements of the design and started designing and sleep was long gone.

***

The Adyar household was buzzing with activity and Pooja was munching on some of the chocos kept on the dining table alongside greeting all those who came down for breakfast from their respective rooms.

Chithi: ellarukkum good morning solli muduchutiya pooja?

Pooja: one more to go, and that's the idiotic brother of mine.

Ravi pa: avan illanu dhairiyathula pesura.

Pooja: aama avar periya ivaru, who will get scared of him and all. Chi chi.

Chithappa: va va Arjun. En anagiye nikkira. Ippo dhaan pooja unna pathi pesitu irundha.

Pooja who was munching on her chocos turned around in the speed of a lightning with a frightening face and later realised she was tricked by her chithappa. The whole dining table laughed at her antics.