Character introduction

Ashwin kumar as Arjun Ravikumar

Ashwin kumar as Arjun Ravikumar. (27 yrs)
Arjun is the CEO of credence group of industries and his life revolves around Rakshan,Sarath, his elder sister Aparna, his younger sister Pooja and last but not the least his company.
Arjun was known to be one of the blissful and happiest man but that Arjun was lost 10 yrs back and now he plasters a warm and a beautiful smile on his face for the sake of his family and friends.

Sivaangi Krishnakumar as Swadeenta Ramakrishnan (23 yrs)
Swadeenta is a happy and fun loving girl. Her life revolves around her friends Sri and Rita and her family...
She loves to spread happiness despite her going through a tough time in the past.

Arjun's Family

Father: Ravikumar - CEO of RK group of industries
RK group of industries are one of the top 30 companies worldwide and they have branches all over the world.

Mother: Lakshmi - She died when Arjun was 17 years old. She was an architect student but never took that as her profession as she wanted to focus on her family and always kept them as her first priority.

Sister: Aparna - Aparna is an Architect Professor in Measi University of Architecture, Chennai.

Pooja - She is doing her masters in Fashion Designing in London.

Ravikumar has a younger sister and younger brother named Aarthy and Rakesh respectively.

Aarthy was married to Rajeev and they had a daughter named Priya.

Priya was working as head designer in Credence.

Rakesh was married to Meera and they did not have children and therefore looked after Arjun, Aparna and Pooja as their own after the demise of Lakshmi

Swaadeenta's family

Father: Krishnakumar - CEO of K&B companies

Mother: Binni - She runs a Music Academy called Swaraas.

Brother: Vinay- He is a cardiologist by profession. He did his MBBS in chennai and Moved to the UK to do his MD in Cardiology.

The other characters will be introduced whenever needed.
Stay tuned and lets travel together in this beautiful story of hatred, friendship and love.