Chapter 8 (Edited)

Pooja:ippadi dhaan ellarum solluvaanga lastly they end up together.

Swaadu: I won't fall into that trap called love and all.

Pooja: seri eppadiyo po di

The dj there announced that the dance floor is open and everyone shouted Arjun's name as he was the star of the evening.

Aparna: yaaru arjunaa!!! Arjun and dance no way. Sathiyama aada maatan chithi aana avana poi koopuduraanga.

Chithi: sollidalaama.

Priya: paaru arjun koopuduraanga dance floor ku. Can I be your dance partner?

Arjun: Priya I am not interested.

He leaft the place and reached the place where Pooja and Swaadu were talking.

Swaadu: unga anna va dhaan koopuduraanga.

Arjun: I know that Ms. Swadeenta.

Swadeenta: Then what's stopping you Mr. Arjun.

Arjun: None of your business Ms. Swadeenta.

Swaadu: Okay. Just accept that you are scared to dance.

Saying that she moved away but was about to trip and fall because of her heels. She regretted wearing those and she prepared herself to hit the ground but instead met a pair of dark chocolate brown orbs.

Careful! Said Arjun.

Swaadu: Thank you

When she was about to leave she felt a sudden pull and she lets herself get dragged and she finds herself standing near the dance floor with Arjun.

Swaadu: Mr. Arjun what do you think of yourself? Annaiku coffee ya kaila kotuneenga and innaiku kaiya puduchu ilukkureenga. Where are your etiquettes?

Arjun: You said I am scared and that's why I don't dance. No one dare talk to me like that.

Swaadu: egoistic angry man!

Arjun: I heard that.

Swaadu: wanted you to bear that Mr.LIC building.

Arjun: You have to know whether I am sacred or not right. But now it appears you are the one who is scared. Just dance with me and we will know who is what. Moreover if I dance with anyone else there will be rumours all over and with you media does not even know who you are.

Swaadu: What if it happens Mr. Arjun.

Arjun: I will take care of it. Daughter of krishnakumar is scared to dance and take up a challenge.

Swaadu: who said so. Did I ever. Challenge accepted.

Arjun: That's like the future CEO.

They move on to the dance floor and everyone is to see arjun there with a girl. Some people felt really happy and some had a smirk on their face.

The dj played sun saathiya and arjun's one hand held swaadeenta's hand and one hand held her waist.

Arjun: just follow the tune and you will do good.

Swaadu: seri seri. Ente va naalam periya rowdy aache.

Arjun: nee rowdy illa nee oru raatchasi and saying that he twirled her and she came so close to him and dashed on his chest.

They swayed along the tune and arjun handled her so beautifully and no one can make out that this was an unrehearsed performance.

Pooja: aparna ka, rakshan anney, sarath anney yaarachu pich pannunga enna.

Aparna: why?

Pooja : naa pakuradhu nejam dhaana. Anna on the dance floor and they both are dancing so well.

Rakshan: nee pakuradhu unama dhaan and we are also in the same state as you and most of them here are amazed.

Pooja: these two will end up together for sure. ippo chumma dhaan scene poduvaanga. Ennaku swaadu dhaan anni ya venu ippove solliten kadavule.paathu set panniru. Naa indha kapaala innai lendhu ota poren and kandippa kara sekka vachuruven.

Sarath: kappalaaa. Indha kappal kandippa moolgidum. Rendum tom and jerry maari sanda podum idhunga rendum kudithanam nadathuna maari dhaan. Podi pooja.

Aparna: swaadu unnoda anniya kanavula vena varuvaa.

Pooja: neengalaam commit aagama irukuradhukku ippo reason theriyudhu. Anna enna na lic building ava vacha peru ava mattum koopata podhum nu soldran and swaadu enna na namma raatchasi nu koopta kodhikkura anna koopta sathame varaadhu. Idhula kappal kara seradhaam. Innaiku ezhudi kooda vachukonga anna ku swaadu dhaan and swaadu ku anna dhaan.

Chithi: Ravi anna arjun indha trip ku poitu vandhadhukku apporome konjam paravaala and this deal is like a cherry on the cake.

Ravi pa: indha deal kaaga avan ivalo work pannirukaan and ennavo Swaadu va innaki dhaan paathan and he is already comfortable with her.

Chithappa: arjun ippadi siruchaale Lakshmi anni sirukkura maariye irukkum and hope he gets a life partner who brings joy and happiness into his life and also fills the void of lakshmi anni in his life.

Priya's mom (Aarthy) comes near Meera chithi and asks her en indha ponnu koodalaam aaduran arjun.vera ponne kedaikalaya.

Chithi: swaadu ku enna korachal, yaaroda ponnu nu therunja ippadi pesa maateenga. avanukku yaaru kooda comfartablea irukko avunga kooda dhaan aaduvan and don't even ask iva dhaan arjun katikka pora ponna nu. Adhu ennake theriyadhu and we don't interfere in our children's life.

Ravi pa: Aarthy un ponnu panna kaaranthukku arjun ava kooda aadanuma. Edhukku abroad anupchu padikka vachiyo. Oru design olunga panni anuppa therila. Unga ponnoda vaalkaiya modhala paarunga and for sure arjun ku ponnu paathalo illa kalyanam vachaalo sollitu dhaan pannuvom.

Arjun lifted Swadeenta and swirled her and the frills of her frock spread beautifully and they had a beautiful eyelock as the song finished and Arjun placed her on the ground without breaking the eye lock.

They came out of the trance as they heard a huge round of applause and hooting sounds.

They got down from the dance floor and swadeenta moved away from him but felt something stopping her and turned around to see arjun holding her wrist.

Swaadu: Now what Arjun.

Arjun : Nothing.

Swadeenta: Oru sorry that's what you need to say.

Arjun: I heard you and will never say that.

Swaadu: how come your heard it.

Arjun: Because you were loud Ms. Swadeenta.

Swaadeenta: Ohhh. By the way thats how you dance Mr. Arjun and thats how you win it. Better luck next time.

Arjun was quite surprised because no one speaks to him like this and winning Challenges was his forte but today this girl here is so different from all. How is that even possible. She must be faking it he thought and brushed it aside.

Lets see what happens!!!

***
Do put your thoughts in this chapter in the comments below!!!

Your votes boost me!!!

With love
Nive