Anyway HongIceSey sleepover >>>>

"Hey, uh, Lukas? I won't be home today."

"Oh? Why not?"

Emil fidgeted with his sleeve. He never was a fan of phone calls, but he knew if he didn't call Lukas, he wouldn't know where he was. Lukas had collage. So the chance of him getting the text was small.

"I'm... Im staying over at Angelique's house." He could feel his heart pounding. "We're, um, having a sleepover tonight."

Emil had heard stories about parents getting upset their child was going to sleepover at the opposite sexes house. He knew that most parents wouldn't even let their kids sleepover at the others house. So telling his older brother who was quite protective that he was staying over with his girlfriend for the night was scary.

"Leon is also gonna be there."

Emil felt the need to add that. Angelique sounded so excited about having her boyfriends over for the night, and he wanted to spend more time with the two. He thought that if Lukas knew another male would be there, he'd let Emil.

But to Emil's surprise, Lukas agreed rather quickly.

"Alright. Have fun with them both. Who's taking you?"

"Angelique. Leon won't, uh, be here for a bit."

"Alright. I'll see you tomorrow little brother. Love ya."

"Love you too, Lukas."

Emil felt like he was going to explode. In a good way of course. He should've known better, Lukas was very chill with this kind of stuff. He was excited to spend time with the two again. First, he had to get through third and fourth mod. Luckily, he shared fourth mod with Angelique, so getting to her house won't be any trouble.

As soon as the final bell rung, Angelique dashed up to Emil. She took his hand and the two walked to the parent-pick-up area. Angelique's father smiled at the two and greeted Emil. Emil always thought Angelique's "papa" was kind. He was much quieter than the rest of the family, so was Matthew but even he had his moments. Mr. Bonnefoy would bicker with Mr. Kirkland, but it wasn't screaming. Angelique's siblings were either really loud or at medium volume. He didn't dislike her siblings, but he preferred Leon's not so loud house, or he'll even his own house.

The way to Angelique's house was nice. Apparently, most of them had clubs after school, which would give Angelique and Emil some time alone. They did nothing dirty you sick fuck, they played Minecraft until Leon opened the door to the "game room." Angelique practically jumped onto him, while Emil walked over and gave him a hug. Leon simply smiled, and hugged both of them back.

They all ended up playing Minecraft together. They made a huge house and decorated it to each of their likings. Angelique's dad brought pizza up for them, and the three continued playing before Angelique and Leon fell asleep on Emil's shoulders. He quickly followed soon after.

(I'm sorry I literally do not know how sleepovers work 💀💀)